Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Fart Cat!  (Read 2368 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« on: September 06, 2012, 03:36:12 AM »
THE reason to own an iPhone.

Fart Cat! - Now Available on the App Store

If the music toward the end is familiar, that's 'cos it's by Banjo-Kazooie's own Grant Kirkhope. It makes playing this game all the more fun.

And it's only a buck!
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 11:07:13 AM »
Hahahaha, brilliant, if I've seemed that without knowing, I would think thats not a real game xD
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 12:04:10 PM »
I've got to make something like that one of these days for a quick buck.
"Stuff and things."

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 04:30:54 PM »
I cant come up with somethin this simple/stupid. Even when I think of really simply game ideas they quickly get complicated and usually end up fully fledged franchise style ideas lol

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2012, 05:33:48 PM »
Though it doesn't support HD displays, I gotta give this a shot on my mom's iPad. B)

I have yet to get past level 14. That one's a toughie. Gotta have faster reflexes! Like Jack Burton!
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags: