Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Worst Game You Ever Played  (Read 17561 times)

Offline Donvermicelli

• Count of the villa
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015 -  Christmas Award 3rd Place 2015-04- Sprite Contest Bronze 2015-02-Sprite Contest Runner-Up Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2008, 12:18:41 PM »
c&c3 EA manages yet again to completly ruin Westwood's masterpiece.

seriously it completly defies c&c logic.

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2008, 09:43:17 PM »
In Reply To #16

The only ones I can remember off the top of my head are Amagon on the NES and WWF Wrestlemania The Arcade Game.

Amagon was about this little guy with a machine gun stranded on an island, but he had the power to turn into this massive hulk type character. Sucky game and hard to boot. The wimpy guy had a machine gun but could only take one hit, while the hulk could take shots, but only had a crappy punch.

As for Wrestlemania...it was more of a fighting game than a wrestling game. I don't even know if you could beat it or not. It was just a really weird game.

Offline Cypress

• Whip's Memory
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Worst Game You Ever Played
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2008, 09:12:02 AM »
In Reply To #15

...I think you mean Bram Stoker's Dracula.
Anyway, I played the Genesis version and I love it. It was too hard when I was a kid though. I love the music.
-----------------------------------------------
Nowadays you are either a graphics whore or a fanboy. BR is Shank not CV. It is ridiculous to think that it is better than CV. If it was CV then it would be what RE4 is to Resi, a series killer. Dumb it down and make it look pretty. Enough idiots will buy it.

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2008, 12:00:37 AM »
This fucking stupid assed Barbie game for the old 8-bit NES my cousin and I played as kids (seperately, we weren't really very buddy-buddy at this time). I can't even remember the name of it, but I remember we never could get past the first level because you had to jump across one column/platform to another, and I swear to God, we believe it was impossible. Maybe we just got our hands on a glitchy copy of it (we both rented it at different times from the same place), or maybe we were just a couple of retarded 5 and 7 year-olds, but either way, it was disheartening......thank God we had Super Treaure Trolls to turn to on the SNES. Also, Echo Night for PS1 sucked ass. Oh, and on a side note, does anyone remember a game for PS1 about a little robotic Rabbit called "Robbit" who was fighting against a giant, evil banana man? I think "Flash" was in the name. Long story short, it rocked my 11 year-old existance.
Groove is in the heart.

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2008, 09:00:25 AM »
In Reply To #18

Yes. I type fast, that's all.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 09:02:25 AM by shelverton. »

Ciel

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2008, 10:17:24 PM »

I can't think of how one could possibly make a worse game/RPG than Star Ocean 3.

Offline Ray

• better late
    • moniker
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2008, 07:21:29 AM »
In Reply To #19

I think you mean Jumping Flash.

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2008, 07:29:24 AM »
I can't think of how one could possibly make a worse game/RPG than Star Ocean 3.

Maybe you just suck at it.
Cause the game is fab.

Offline Slayer

• The Prince of a town called Bel-Air
  • Master Hunter
  • The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2008, 07:30:11 AM »
In Reply To #21
Here's how.
http://cinnamonpirate.com/blog/513/
----------------------------------------------
Tetris world record, set.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_3mxSPWAn4

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2008, 12:38:06 PM »
In Reply To #22

Spot on. Yeah, that game rocked my face off.
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Cypress

• Whip's Memory
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2008, 08:30:47 PM »
In Reply To #25

I hated jumping flash but I never really gave it a chance. I was pissed because my friend sold battle arena toshinden to buy it. I only saw him play it once.
-----------------------------------------------
Nowadays you are either a graphics whore or a fanboy. BR is Shank not CV. It is ridiculous to think that it is better than CV. If it was CV then it would be what RE4 is to Resi, a series killer. Dumb it down and make it look pretty. Enough idiots will buy it.

DarKris

« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2008, 10:23:52 AM »
Judge Dredd for Sega Genesis

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2008, 10:31:19 AM »
In Reply To #23

Totally agree, it owns. I'm not all that great at it though... I still need to beat it.

Super Mario 64 was fun too.

but hmm... what game... is the worst.... Lords of Magic. A good concept going to shit is what that is.

Offline erimocard

• satin demon
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Gro
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2008, 01:01:08 PM »
Dunno...

Blast Corps? Shitgaem.

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2008, 02:24:12 PM »
Halo 3  ;D
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Tags: