Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Worst Game You Ever Played  (Read 17557 times)

Offline The Last Belmont

• Seasoned Adventurer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2008, 07:23:03 PM »
I agree with whoever said Pit Fighter. That game was horrible. But absolutely hilarious.

The worst I can think of that hasn't been mentioned is probably Home Alone. Horrible, stiff, unfun pile of crap. I know it sounds insane (especially comparing the length of both games), but I would rather play Deadly Towers than Home Alone.

Yeah home alone is crap. They probably spent 1 whole second programming it. One screen for the whole game just avoid harry and marv for 20 minutes and you win. Insanely gay.
_______________________________________ ______________

Offline silvermoonlight

• A Gentle Ray of Moonlight
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
Re: Worst Game You Ever Played
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2008, 04:23:42 PM »
http://www.gamespot.com/pages/image_viewer/boxshot.php?pid=481241&popup=1

This game, hands down. sure, maybe there are some people out there who like it. I'm not one of them. The graphics were mediocre at best, the story line didn't make sense, and the controls were hideous. I bought it because I found it for $2.99 at Gamestop a while back.
The two-player mode is literally a slug fest between two misshapen vikings, complete with low gravity goodness and NO BACKGROUND MUSIC.

Second choice would have to be Toy Story for Sega Genesis.
soma eyes sig" style="width:276px

Tags:

anything