Poll

Which would you all prefer, straight up metal remixes or metal/orchestra mixes

Metal
2 (20%)
Metal/Orchestra
8 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: February 18, 2017, 02:10:07 PM

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Vamprotector OST - Metal vs Metal/Orchestra  (Read 10385 times)

Offline Corpsecrank

• XXX
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Still uttering the same nonsense.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: Vamprotector OST - Metal vs Metal/Orchestra
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2017, 04:36:48 AM »
Yeah I mean doesn't really matter HOW you use both I just think unless you really want to use only one then why limit the options. I think having more than one style would probably add that much more depth to the experience. If you really did want to stay to just one or the other though the metal/orch one is a lot more lively than the metal only one.

Maybe you should go through parts of the game and get an idea how each one would fit and see if one works better than the other for each situation then decide how you want to proceed with it.
You can find all my projects here: https://thetilepile.blogspot.com/

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2021-07-Music Contest Silver Award 2018-06 Music Contest Runner-Up 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest First Place 2015-03-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Vamprotector OST - Metal vs Metal/Orchestra
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2017, 09:46:37 AM »
Thanks for all the kind words and feedback fellas i appreciate it!  8) and i think all the suggestions sound like a great idea, we will most likely take that approach; like you guys said, mixing both together could really help build the mood of the game overall.  Thanks again guys!
But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!!!!!!!!

Tags:

anything