Poll

What do you think?

Good
0 (0%)
Bad
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania: Dark night chapter 2  (Read 2716 times)

Offline Zacmac90

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
Castlevania: Dark night chapter 2
« on: July 28, 2010, 10:52:46 AM »
"So this the legendary Castlevania, I guess it wasn't just a story our parents made up." Jayson Belmont said running a hand through his short black hair, his green eyes stared intently at the castle that he'd always believed was just a myth, he was around 22 and just reached 6'0 and was lean with muscle. Next to him stood his sister Christina Belmont and their close friend Tai Fatu, Christina was younger at 17 and much shorter at 5'7 with long blond hair and brown eyes, what she lacked in size she made up for with her intelligence and sarcasm, Tai was much older than both Belmonts at age 36 and was also much bigger at nearly 300 lbs, his most noticeable and intimidating features were the tribal that tattoos that covered his entire arms and the right side of his face.

"I hear that this castle has been around since 1094, during the time of the Crusades." Christina said as Tai walked up to the castle and placed his hand on the drawbridge.

"The hunter changes, but the castle remains the same." Suddenly the drawbridge began to lower forcing the three to back up as the drawbridge slammed into the ground. Giving each other a quick glance, the three walked over the downed drawbridge and entered Castlevania.
_______________________________________ ________________________________

Dracula paced about the Castle Keep angrily as Shaft, Death and Jengo watched in curiosity waiting for Dracula to speak what was on his mind.

"Lord Dracula, you should rest, you are not at your full strength." Shaft said noticing that every step the Count took required much energy, energy that Dracula had very little of.

"I can never rest knowing that the Belmont's name still exists in the world, they're in the castle now, I can practically smell their blood." Dracula hissed as he took a seat on his throne.

"Lord Dracula, if the Belmonts are in the Castle, this puts you in critical danger. It would be wise if you stayed in here whilst we deal with this nuisance." Jengo suggested keeping his voice as neutral as possible. Both Shaft and Death both nodded in agreement.

"I normally do not agree with Jengo on most matters, but this is one of the few exceptions." Death added, Dracula sighed and shut his eyes as he thought about what Jengo had told him, as much as he hated to admit it, the shape shifter did have a point, he wasn't at his full power yet and an early attack by the Belmonts could spell a quick death.

"Very well, I will continue to rest and regain my strength, I trust you three will be able to handle this?" Dracula asked approaching his coffin, the three servants nodded and began to leave the keep.

"Death?" The Grim Reaper stopped at the call of his name and turned back to face his master.

"Yes my lord?"

"I want every creature looking for the Belmonts, make sure they suffer to their last breath." Dracula then slid into his coffin and the keep became silent as Death floated out of the room to follow his master's order.

_______________________________________ _______________________________________ ___________________________________

Author's notes: Now that the major good and bad guys have been introduced, except for one final new character later on, I'll stay mostly focused on the characters that have been featured in this chapter...here on out...the next chapters will have plenty of action and battles, both physical and mental and maybe a hint of lemon *wiggles eyebrows*

Also, I based Tai Fatu of a combination of Solafu aka wwe's Rikishi {Large appearance} and Blade II's Lighthammer {Tattoos across face and similiar weapon}

I welcome all friendly advice but no rude or hateful comments

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 11:40:49 AM »
I suppose you might want to keep it all in one thread, rather than multiple chapter threads.
Of course, then the poll becomes difficult to keep track of, and you'd have to rely on comments alone.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Zacmac90

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
Re: Castlevania: Dark night chapter 2
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 11:44:13 AM »
OOps sorry...I'll do that

Tags: