Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Forum Refuses my Password Sometimes  (Read 2312 times)

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place 2017-07-Sprite Contest 2nd PLace 2016-09-Sprite Contest First Place 2015 - Christmas Award First Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - Second Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« on: June 20, 2015, 07:26:49 AM »
Does this happen with anyone else here? Sometimes, when I try to login, the forum refuses my password for two, three times before letting me in. It's somewhat of a rare ocurrence now, but some weeks ago, when I had slower internet, it happened ALL THE TIME.

I type in my username, then I copypaste my password to ensure no errors with Caps Lock, for instance, and it still happens sometimes.

Is that a forum bug or something?
The mastermind behind the "Umbra of Sorrow" project. But not the only one.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 07:55:53 AM »
It's possible. The only problems I'm having with this site is actually loading a page. At least half the time I have to manually stop the page from loading, backtrack and try again before it is successful. And it does take a while to load for some obscure reason. It has been brought up that it might be a drivers issue on my end however as mentioned before this is the only site that this very issue happens.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2015, 08:28:31 AM »
This sounds like a problem with your connection(s) more than a problem with the board's connection, though.
Hmm... though I'm not ruling it out.  When Bloodstained posts and news came out in here, this board became a huge activity beacon and as a result it caused severe server load.
It is possible that this is still happening, sometimes...
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 10:12:08 AM by Jorge D. Fuentes »
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2015, 09:44:42 AM »
I won't count out the drivers issue either since this site boots up fine at my mom's place. However this problem has been on-going long before Bloodstained was even heard of.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags: