Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Conspiracy  (Read 9385 times)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: April 02, 2014, 09:54:51 AM »
+1
Since there have been several threads derailed by talk of conspiracies I thought I would make a thread where they could discuss it without derailing further topics. Morning Star. You're big on this subject so this'll be the perfect place to talk about it  :D  I'll start. My Brother threw this my way a while ago. It's titled 'Contact & Disclosure'.

Dr. Steven Greer presents "Contact & Disclosure: The Final Sequence"
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 04:21:14 PM »
does anyone get the impression this woman is flat-out lying? what do you say when your mind refuses to believe what your eyes are seeing?

UFO ENGLAND DOCUMENTARY Out Of This World Staffordshire 1954

Staffordshire Flying Saucer Close Encounter

UFO FILMED FROM PLANE ENGLAND ORGIONAL FULL CLIP Staffordshire in 1966

truth is stranger than fiction
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 04:51:38 PM by crisis »

Offline Lashen

• Vampire Hunter
  • ..."Nunchakus."
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 04:52:04 PM »
Since there have been several threads derailed by talk of conspiracies I thought I would make a thread where they could discuss it without derailing further topics. Morning Star. You're big on this subject so this'll be the perfect place to talk about it  :D  I'll start. My Brother threw this my way a while ago. It's titled 'Contact & Disclosure'.

He lost me at "time doesn't exist, but we're running out of it."
(click to show/hide)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 05:49:47 PM »

If you want some good UFO speeches start with Stanton Friedman, not this guy.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 09:43:36 PM »
If you want some good UFO speeches start with Stanton Friedman, not this guy.

Is he the one whom used to work at Area S-4? They had him on a discovery channel special during alien week as I recall
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 09:55:00 PM »
Not that I'm aware specifically. He's a nuclear physicist. Hes worked some classified stuff before though, but I've never seen him come out and say hes seen anything alien during those projects unless I missed that part.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2014, 01:12:35 AM »
I'm curious about the planet x thing.

Offline zangetsu468

• Master Hunter
  • God bless the hustler, curse the first sleeper
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2014, 03:07:42 AM »
We're all wondering the same thing... What is Studio 54???

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Judgement]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

**<<<<<SuperCVIV>COTM<<<<<<<<+
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^
                                 ^      l   v  ^    +<<<<<<<BE
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^  
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     BE>>> VK<**   
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     ^          ^   
            +<<<<<Legends>HC>OOS>LOD>64       ^
            v                           l              ^                ^
            v                           l     BE>> * <<<BE    RE
            v                           l      ^               ^       ^
LOI>CVIII>COD>AR>BR>CVC>CVII>HOD>ROB>SOTN>OOE>BL>POR>AOS>DOS>>>KD
                                                                          v
                                                                         BE>*  
BE=Bad Ending
RE=Richter Ending

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2014, 10:01:15 AM »
I'm curious about the planet x thing.

It's not Planet X anymore. NASA has officially called it Setna, even though it was discovered back in the 1970's (I think) they kept it somewhat quiet save for the rumors. Setna is beyond Pluto and has an elliptical orbit around our Sun. The ancient Middle-eastern cultures called it Nibiru, the twelfth planet; Home to a race known in the bible as the Anunnaki. The Babylonian God, Marduk was their leader. Nibiru is a massive planetoid, much larger then the earth. From what I've read about them the Anunnaki came to earth to mine gold. Gold was a necessity for them because of their planet's disintegrating atmosphere. The Anunnaki used us as a labor race to mine the gold for them while they sat on their asses and experimented on us. Ever wonder about the whole 'missing link' theory? About why there was such a big jump in our evolution? You can blame the Anunnaki for that. It is because of that that Marduk is quoted as being the creator of mankind. The tower of Babel story was in essence our rebellion against them even though the bible states that it was us against god.

4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

5 And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.
9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.
—Genesis 11:4–9

Now let's swap the word 'lord' and put in 'Anunnaki'

4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

5 And the Anunnaki came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

6 And the Anunnaki said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

8 So the Anunnaki scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.
9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Anunnaki did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Anunnaki scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.
—Genesis 11:4–9

This makes more sense since our true God is a being of absolute love, wisdom, devotion, enlightenment, and we are apart of him/her as he/her is apart of us, and would never commit such a terrible atrocity. We were not trying to invade heaven as the bible claims, but trying to fight off our oppressors. It's the quintessential classic Sci-fi tale about our early history.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2014, 11:07:46 AM »
We don't know for sure if that's what they considered Nibiru. In fact Sedna's orbit could actually be evidence of yet another large planet, because it is so messed up.

That could be the real Nibiru. Since Nibiru was said to be larger than Earth I believe. Where as Sedna is the size of Pluto give or take.

Offline zangetsu468

• Master Hunter
  • God bless the hustler, curse the first sleeper
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2014, 11:32:09 AM »
Problem with this nibiru theory is it's meant to return via its orbit every 3600 years... Where are we at now?

http://www.tokenrock.com/explain-tiamat-planetary-theory-144.html
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Judgement]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

**<<<<<SuperCVIV>COTM<<<<<<<<+
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^
                                 ^      l   v  ^    +<<<<<<<BE
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^  
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     BE>>> VK<**   
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     ^          ^   
            +<<<<<Legends>HC>OOS>LOD>64       ^
            v                           l              ^                ^
            v                           l     BE>> * <<<BE    RE
            v                           l      ^               ^       ^
LOI>CVIII>COD>AR>BR>CVC>CVII>HOD>ROB>SOTN>OOE>BL>POR>AOS>DOS>>>KD
                                                                          v
                                                                         BE>*  
BE=Bad Ending
RE=Richter Ending

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2014, 12:18:36 PM »
I heard Uzo is an Anunnakian whose goal is to make sure humans do not know where Nibiru really is.

As for other conspiracies, I always found the oft-rumored Aurora aircraft pretty fascinating:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurora_(aircraft)

Along with Black triangles:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangle_(UFO)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2014, 05:58:59 PM »
Both Nibiru and Setna could be entirely two different planets. I'm not sure myself. However it's definitely a strong possibility since the outer-most belt; The Kuiper Belt contains Planet-sized chunks of rock that are being discovered on a continual basis. So in that retrospect our Solar system is huge! Just how many planets do we really have orbiting our sun besides the common 9-er 10? Nibiru's orbit is something like Pluto's except it swings right on by the Earth every 3600 years (as zangetsu468 has stated). The last time this happened I believe it was in 2003. But nobody ever really knew about it because we were all kept in the dark. Probably for our protection as there are ET's out there who are looking out for us, as well as guiding us and advancing us steadily.

As for other conspiracies, I always found the oft-rumored Aurora aircraft pretty fascinating

I know this one well. It was all the buzz back in the 90s and was also talked about on Alien week on the Discovery channel. Essentially the Aurora it is the first hypersonic aircraft that leaves behind a very unique and unusual con-trail:

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e182/uair01/contrail_donut.jpg

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/KgCXupNrwHM/0.jpg

And apparently the noise generated by this craft is far louder then conventional jet aircraft It's like having a bomb go off.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2014, 10:57:28 PM »
That's a nice explanation on Nibiru.

Speaking of triangles, what about the Bermuda Triangle and all those other vile vortices?

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2014, 11:36:32 PM »
Believe it or not, the Bermuda Triangle's effects are caused by still-active sources of energy. This energy is emitted by giant crystal capstones on large pyramids under the ocean. Those pyramid structures are just some of the remains of Atlantis. There was a book written by a diver back in the late 60's whom studied an immense underwater pyramid. What he discovered was an object twice/three times as large as the great Giza pyramid. On the top of said structure was resting a large crystal capstone that was radiating energy. Although the book was published nothing was ever followed up on the discovery which makes me wonder if it was covered up in some way by the authorities. It wouldn't surprise me in the least. Edgar Cayce talked about Atlantis on one of his books. He also stated that sometime in the 1960's some of the remnants of Atlantis would be reveled in and around the Bahamas. The Bimini road; as Cacye surmised appeared during the 1960's in the area. There have also been found large and small spherical crystals along the road. The Atlanteans used crystal for many purposes such as healing, information storage (we're starting to do that now with our computers), light emitters, laser guidance and refractors, as well as (unfortunately) weapons of mass destruction. Edger Cayce mentions that the second great disaster of Atlantis was self-inflicted due to them accidentally tuning their massive power crystal on too high a frequency. This destroyed part of their continent.

Here's some images of the Bimini road;

http://www.whatthehellnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Off-Bimini-I_photo_medium.jpg

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/imagenes_misterios/bermuda_bimini_c.jpg

http://www.manoneileen.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/bim-roadmap.jpg

Here's a website that talks about the underwater pyramid find;

http://soundofheart.org/galacticfreepress/content/two-giant-underwater-crystal-pyramids-discovered-center-bermuda-triangle

Tags: