Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: What's your favorite season & why  (Read 4919 times)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2013, 09:49:51 AM »
I am currently based in the tropics so bah, summer everyday and i hate evey bit of it.

Enjoy it, I know I would. Where I'm from it's 8 months of perpetual darkness and cold.  :P :P :P   I'd kill to live in the tropics.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2013, 08:26:34 PM »
Enjoy it, I know I would. Where I'm from it's 8 months of perpetual darkness and cold.  :P :P :P   I'd kill to live in the tropics.

If I were in your shoes, I would enjoy the tropics.
But I would still prefer 4 seasons compared to hot and hotter plus the torrential rains!

Offline Nail_Bombed

• Indra's Fire
  • Vampire Hunter
  • What A Horrible Night To Have A Carlsberg
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Metal Ireland
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2013, 05:37:46 AM »
We don't have seasons in Ireland, we just have more, or less, rain. Except very brief periods when it doesn't. That said, our summers have been getting a bit better at letting the sun come out from behind the clouds. This winter has been abysmal, though. Either grim, overcast and oppressive, or water by the boatload. Still, better that than being snowed in in 2010 - it was beautiful, and I love snow, but you could not get ANYWHERE. Nearly crashed the car three times that winter.

I'm definitely a spring and summer person. Especially if it's elsewhere ;) .
If a man chooses, and a slave obeys, then what are you if you choose to obey?

Tags: