Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The CVDF photo thread reborn  (Read 575821 times)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #615 on: August 23, 2013, 06:34:32 PM »
+1
Dont be like that Pfil, I like your breasts the way they are... erm.. I mean.. erm... these are at the right size so...
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #616 on: August 23, 2013, 06:37:10 PM »
+1
Literally never heard that stereotype before Dark, so that's a new one on me. Anything more than a handful's a waste anyways, decreased sensitivity an all that. Lol Jorge is right though, let's stay respectful and PG folks.

PS- That pie looks really good Jorge. Though I don't really like peach pie that much myself, I prefer pumpkin/apple/pecan/cheery.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 06:42:27 PM by Ratty »

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #617 on: August 23, 2013, 06:45:57 PM »
Im trying to stay PG, but its difficult with Pfil poking some fun at me and then I doing the same with her. But okay, I will try :P
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #618 on: August 23, 2013, 06:54:47 PM »
+1
Im trying to stay PG, but its difficult with Pfil poking some fun at me and then I doing the same with her. But okay, I will try :P

That's fine you two are doing ok :).

EDIT: 1000'th post, huh.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 06:57:11 PM by Ratty »

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #619 on: August 23, 2013, 07:44:06 PM »
+2
+1 for Pfil having nicely-sized boobs.

:O
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #620 on: August 23, 2013, 08:13:01 PM »
+1
Thanks, I noticed now that Im reaching 500, 100 in less than 4 months?! Wow thanks lol

I dont get serious about this system but its cool to see where it can go haha.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #621 on: August 24, 2013, 12:43:42 AM »
Don't bring my body complex from high school.
As a teen I always saw myself as a skinny nerdy girl with glasses :(

We are having PG-13 fun!  :P

Dont be like that Pfil, I like your breasts the way they are... erm.. I mean.. erm... these are at the right size so...

+1 for Pfil having nicely-sized boobs.
My tiny self-steem is back!  :)

That's fine you two are doing ok :).

EDIT: 1000'th post, huh.
:)
Congratulations!

Thanks, I noticed now that Im reaching 500, 100 in less than 4 months?! Wow thanks lol
I dont get serious about this system but its cool to see where it can go haha.
Here you have it! +500! :)
I see it as a score for some game in my mind where I'm a fairy in a forest, and stuff, and there I go again dreaming...
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #622 on: August 24, 2013, 12:53:10 AM »
+1
You can unlock Lelygax as a playable character with 1000 points xD

Thanks, 500 yay. Congrats Ratty.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #623 on: August 24, 2013, 01:18:28 AM »
Don't bring my body complex from high school.
As a teen I always saw myself as a skinny nerdy girl with glasses :(

Hey hey hey, i was just teasing you, trying to make some fun. I'm really sorry if i made you feel bad. I'm accepting every kind of punishment if it will make you feel better and don't feel bad about your B* size. They are perfect. No mean to disrespect you.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #624 on: August 24, 2013, 01:21:07 AM »
Hey hey hey, i was just teasing you, trying to make some fun. I'm really sorry if i made you feel bad. I'm accepting every kind of punishment if it will make you feel better and don't feel bad about your B* size. They are perfect. No mean to disrespect you.
No, it's OK, I know it was a joke, we are every day making innocent naughty jokes, there's no way of knowing, and I like you, so there's no problem  :)
Now you have to invite me to Greece  :P
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #625 on: August 24, 2013, 01:32:34 AM »
Here, to prove everything's fine...

Another pic from the same album.
Sorry for not being more like... Megan Fox...  :P

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #626 on: August 24, 2013, 01:41:25 AM »
+1
My eyes must have problem, because i see a pink circle, when it shouldn't exist......... :P

As for Greece, you are welcome to come whenever you like.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #627 on: August 24, 2013, 01:44:20 AM »
+2
This photo is nice except for the excess of solar protector in your face and this raw salmon meat above your ass.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #628 on: August 24, 2013, 01:48:19 AM »
+3
THE BUTT GOT BLOCKED OUT? *dies*
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #629 on: August 24, 2013, 01:55:53 AM »
+2
Even online I am too shy to post that without blocking it with a Kirby circle :)
Yes, it is a Kirby! Pun Pun! >:(

(click to show/hide)

Tags: