Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The CVDF photo thread reborn  (Read 577487 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #555 on: August 09, 2013, 01:11:50 AM »
+2
In Reply To #95
I thought everyone had seen it by now, but what the hell, here are some old faves, as chosen by the lovely locals of the CV Dungeon(a.k.a.Think Tank).

So when y'all schmucks had mentioned Laina posted a pic some time ago, I figured it was some older incarnation of the board and lost forever. I popped insta-wood at that first picture. Like, not even kidding, I felt a fluttering in my loins.

Please take it as a compliment, Laina. I'm not usually that much a perv (I don't think).
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #556 on: August 09, 2013, 04:05:15 PM »
+2
She's very pretty.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #557 on: August 09, 2013, 06:38:30 PM »
+1
Thanks, guys. lol No offense taken Abnormal Freak-it's a compliment in my book.

I'm honestly a little...well, embarrassed by those pics. The first one anyway-kinda slutty looking....but I was young (20), dumb (that's not changed a whole lot), and on the MySpace (it seems odd to think that was ever a thing). No sluttiness ever took place, but the pics...not too flattering. I'd given thought to taking it down, but figured it was buried so far back that no one would ever notice. Whoops. lol

The second one was when I'd just gotten done cleaning my friend's mom's gun for her & was reloading it. It's for home protection & she has no small children in her house, so she likes to keep it loaded. I also smoked like a train back then.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 06:53:27 PM by Laina »
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #558 on: August 09, 2013, 07:47:35 PM »
Thanks, guys. lol No offense taken Abnormal Freak-it's a compliment in my book.
You are welcome!  :)
So you are like me. I like it when people make compliments to me, even if sometimes they are a little... well, that.
In addition, I never got real compliments where I live. So I guess it's natural to feel good when someone feeds my low self-esteem.
Though, lately, I've been traveling a little and I've been a little happier than usual  ;)

I'm honestly a little...well, embarrassed by those pics. The first one anyway-kinda slutty looking....but I was young (20), dumb (that's not changed a whole lot), and on the MySpace (it seems odd to think that was ever a thing). No sluttiness ever took place, but the pics...not too flattering. I'd given thought to taking it down, but figured it was buried so far back that no one would ever notice. Whoops. lol
No need to be embarrased for being pretty, I'm 24 but I still like to post pictures, even though I don't want to show my face because of my stupid town.
I'd post more pics like the last one I uploaded, but about that, I do feel a little embarrased. I'm not even comfortable wearing a swimsuit, like, never.
It was Ahasverus last picture that encouraged me to do it, and the, well... it was already up... but I'm a little uncomfortable about it  :-[
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #559 on: August 09, 2013, 10:01:55 PM »
+1
Don't worry about me; I'm probaby incapable of getting a chub if there's no face involved. You could be a butterface for all I know. :p

(I sincerely doubt that, though.)
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #560 on: August 09, 2013, 10:20:54 PM »
I'm probaby incapable of getting a chub if there's no face involved.

Second me on that.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #561 on: August 10, 2013, 02:14:54 AM »
Is butterface something good or bad?
You can imagine  ;)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #562 on: August 10, 2013, 04:37:14 AM »
+1
The term butterface basically means "everything's good but-her-face."
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #563 on: August 10, 2013, 05:04:15 AM »
"She's got a great body... but-her-face..."

I've used that term.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #564 on: August 10, 2013, 06:06:25 AM »
+3
I am that term.

Except I'm a dude and nothing's good.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #565 on: August 10, 2013, 10:03:07 AM »
Well, you are Master Splinter after all...
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #566 on: August 10, 2013, 10:53:46 PM »
+1
The term butterface basically means "everything's good but-her-face."

oO I always thought that was buttface.

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #567 on: August 11, 2013, 04:06:43 AM »
+1
Oh, I see, haha! I wasn't familiar with the term.
I'm afraid that's not the case, I guess one never considers themselves to be pretty, but apart from my mom  :P many people have told me that.
But I just can't do it now. It's not because of anyone here.
Maybe someday I'll change my mind about it  ;)
In the meantime, I'll keep things this way.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #568 on: August 12, 2013, 07:59:25 AM »
+1
It's ok, no one is forcing you to post anything so it's fine.  I hope you don't feel you're being pressured or anything.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #569 on: August 12, 2013, 11:43:35 AM »
No, I know. Thanks for telling me that, Jorge, I know it's OK  :)

Tags:

anything