Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: How is reincarnation of Elizabeth Bartley formed?  (Read 3921 times)

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
Re: How is reincarnation of Elizabeth Bartley formed?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 01:15:44 AM »
It needed more sex, didn't it?

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 01:48:42 AM »
LOL! Sex sells in today's world man. I'll give this a read when I have more time. Right now I need to stop being a night owl and get some sleep.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 03:18:33 AM »
That's a shame, because I think gratuitous sex would actually hurt the story in this case.  The motif I was going for with Lydie was "Diabolical Ojou-sama," which I think is perfect for her design. 

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Ojou

The thing is, Ojou-samas are supposed to be young ladies of refined elegance.  Tasteless sexfiendery doesn't really factor into that characterization well.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 03:42:38 AM by Super Waffle »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 11:33:41 AM »
I agree that adding 'sex' into the story might hurt it since Bartly's back story isn't about sex but rather more of a tragedy as it was in the Bloodlines instruction manual. As soon as I get home from work I'll give this a read.
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 06:44:12 PM »
Just read your story and found it very interesting. It's also interesting that Bartly's ghost now inhibits Lydie and Maxim never knew what hit him. Although I am curious as to what happened to the vampirekiller after Juste was changed. It would no-doubt scar him if he even tried to touch it so I'm guessing it remains in the spot where he last wielded it.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 07:17:09 PM »
Left you a review Waffle-sama :D

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2011, 11:52:02 PM »
Although I am curious as to what happened to the vampirekiller after Juste was changed. It would no-doubt scar him if he even tried to touch it so I'm guessing it remains in the spot where he last wielded it.
yeeeah, I'm going to edit that part out since it didn't go anywhere anyway.

Tags:

anything