Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Bloodstained Clan for the Dungeon  (Read 97290 times)

Offline Jazz Paladin Productions

• Vampire Hunter
  • I was summoned here to pay tribute
    • Jazz Paladin On Facebook
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2019, 09:05:31 AM »
Pardon me for being a dunce, but where exactly do you go to list your name under clans? Is it a website?
Jazzyvania: Symphonies of the Knight now available on CD/ Digital platforms! Groove on!

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2019, 12:32:34 PM »
Back when you were backing the game via Kickstarter, you were asked a survey of questions. One of them was what clan you wanted to belong to.

So when you opu in your backer ID (#xxxxxx), it'll show your backer info on the filename.

Note that none of this has to down with the secret Dungeon Clan item. That one can be accessed by anyone who renames Miriam's name to the code when starting up a new game.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Sul_Yong

• Hunter in Training
  • Go ahead and laugh, this world's terrible enough.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2019, 08:37:10 PM »
+1
Just beat the game tonight. It was nice to see my name on there with everyone else's but I just realized I've hardly posted anything here. I just kinda lurked in the shadows over the years reading, never responding. But I am glad to say I am proud to have associated myself with the Dungeon Clan!

Offline Wallachia

• hath risen
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2019, 03:34:59 PM »
That's pretty cool, Sul..

I've been quiet on here too as of late.

I'm about an hour in on Bloodstained. I waited to play it after I got a Switch Lite, and it is slow / looks ugly at times. Other times, it's super rich and beautiful.

Blasphemous is the game that has me now, though.

"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better" - Albert Einstein

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2021, 12:51:52 PM »
Our Dungeon has a special secret in the game!

1) At the title screen, press any button.
2) Start a new game and select any of the New Data slots.
3) Name entry should pop up. Delete the default "Miriam" and enter what people from this dungeon would call themselves (or PM me for the answer).
4) If it succeeds, a specific sound effect will play.
5) Continue to select the difficulty level.
6) The game will start with the unlocked item inside of your inventory.

Your file’s name can be changed afterwards during the game, but your in-game item can only be unlocked when starting a new game.

Is the special weapon a one-time use or something? It's been two years since I last played the game and only got like 31% map completion and decided to start over, but starting a new file with the special file name doesn't grant me anything. It worked previously.

Edit: Never mind, the name is supposed to be all-caps.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2021, 12:55:06 PM by Abnormal Freak »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags: oh yeah!