Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Final Fantasy VII Arranged OST  (Read 3053 times)

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: August 27, 2016, 11:43:02 AM »
Finally working to finish this thing, after several years of "this track, that track" progress. Gonna post individual songs as I finish them, partly for more immediate feedback if I need to fix anything and partly because I am investing far more time in each track than I normally would--with this project being what it is, I cannot afford for each track to be anything less than as perfect as I can get it.

So...

Youtube Playlist

Bandcamp Link
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 05:57:54 AM by Dracula9 »

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 11:52:54 AM »
Huh, usually you wait until you have a good number done at least.

Anyway, off to a good start.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 11:58:25 AM »
Oh, there are a good number I could post, but they're the "finished" versions from over the aforementioned several years--I have much better samples, plugins, etc. than I did then, so there's not much point in putting them up since they'll get retouched later.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 12:32:06 PM by Dracula9 »

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 12:56:41 PM »
OP update. I've been a busy little bee in the while my net's been out, and have all of five or six tracks left to complete. Discs III and IV are pretty much done (the unfinished tracks pan out across the two), but for the sake of order and completionism I won't post them until each disc's tracklist has been done in full.

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2016, 09:11:37 AM »
OP update, disc three's been added.

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2016, 05:58:50 AM »
OP update--project is completed and now available for listening/downloading on both Youtube and Bandcamp.

Tags:

anything