Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Dumb stuff that makes you laugh  (Read 31509 times)

Offline Lashen

• Vampire Hunter
  • ..."Nunchakus."
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2013, 12:38:32 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 01:45:14 PM by A-Yty »

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2013, 07:10:26 PM »
I hate to say it, but I can't stand most of Carrey's older movies. I don't know what it is. I loved the guy's comedy to death, but I felt like every one of his movies was a waste of money. Except "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind". Yeah, the not-funny movie. I liked it. Personally I like his In Living Color routines more than any of his comedic movies. Fire Marshall Bill and Vera Demilo always make me smile or outright laugh.

Jim Carrey - Vera De Milo in Breasts of Fury

You gotta admit the guy can do some amazing things with his body.

JIM CARREY DOES A GREAT SET OF IMPRESSIONS.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 07:15:36 PM by TheouAegis »
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2013, 08:58:16 PM »
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I see you over there.. Yeah you
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2013, 06:09:57 AM »
I'm no comedian but i heard a joke a loooooooong time ago and i laugh every time i think about it.

So this guy and lady have a kid, problem was the boy was born only as a head so they named him Head boy.

They love him anyway and raise Head Boy all through the years until its time for the Dad to take him for his first drink.

"Bartender, get my son a Long Island" says the dad

Head Boy drinks it and sprouts a body.

"WTF BRING ANOTHER ONE!!!" yells the dad.

Bartender makes this one stiff, now Head Boy drinks this and sprouts arms...

"Wow dad, now i see why you always drink! :P one more should do the trick" says Head boy.

Bartender brings Head Boy one doozy of a drink. Head Boy downs it almost instantly.

Unfortunately for him, this time no limbs sprouted, but the drink was Head Boy's last. He died.

"NOOOOO!!!!!!! How come this happened to my son?!?!" shouts the Dad

The bartender wipes the counter and politely exclaims, "Shoulda quit while he was ahead."
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2013, 06:40:06 AM »
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Phoenix7786

• Legendary Hunter
  • Neg on that, Chummer
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2013, 06:44:15 PM »
+2
Hmm well I've got a joke I've always had laughs from.

Jesus, Moses, and an old man are all out playing golf. Moses is first. He sets his ball down, readies himself, and takes a swing. It's a terrific shot--except for the fact it slices into a water hazard. Walking over to it, Moses raises it golf-club high into the air, parts the water, then safely collects his ball. He calls out to Jesus.
Jesus carefully sets his ball down on the tee and takes a few practice swings. Once he's ready, he swings at the ball. It's a great shot--except right at the end the wind carries it into another water hazard. Jesus walks onto the water, gets down on his stomach, and carefully fishes out his ball. He calls over to the old man.
The old man tosses the ball a few feet ahead and rapidly strides towards it. Without missing a beat, he gives a giant swing to the ball and launches it towards a water hazard. Right before it lands in the water, a frog jumps out and eats the ball before landing on a lily-pad. A hawk swoops down, picks up the frog, and flies off. The frog spits the ball out, it rolls down a hill and the old man scores a hole-in-one.
His weight braced on his golf-club, Moses leans over to Jesus and whispers "This is the last time I invite your father..."
12/1/12: Nominated for my 1st award! Thanks to all :D

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2013, 02:31:59 AM »
Two words: Sick animation.

Hans D. "Puppets"

Bob Saget is dumb. But he makes me laugh.

There's shit everywhere!
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2013, 11:39:46 AM »
Happy Maria /w lyrics

Misheard lyrics.

Magical Gohda chef for the win LOL
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2013, 11:10:34 PM »
+2
Since I started rereading pulp novels again it got me on a kick thinking about women's portrayals in fantasy fiction and this got a good laugh out of me.

There's also this whole NSFW blog about the comically absurd ways women's bodies are exaggerated in comics/games/anime etc. http://boobsdontworkthatway.tumblr.com/

PS-
Oh and speaking of funny fantasy and sex there's also the hilarious webcomic Oglaf, but I won't post a link to it to abide by our site rules.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 11:19:34 PM by Ratty »

Lone Wolf

Re: Dumb stuff that makes you laugh
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2013, 11:37:49 PM »
This is me & my dogs. I smile like a fool everytime I watch it...oh, please excuse the mess, I was rearranging the whole house, closets included, so it's a little hectic.

Where'zat comin' from?

Also, here's one with muh kitty, Dottie, (she's no longer with us) thrown in for good measure.

Daaaaawwwwww

Your voice is sooo cuuuute!!! *O*
Oh, and nice video. lol :P :3

Offline Nail_Bombed

• Indra's Fire
  • Vampire Hunter
  • What A Horrible Night To Have A Carlsberg
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Metal Ireland
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
If a man chooses, and a slave obeys, then what are you if you choose to obey?

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2013, 07:23:37 PM »
From that boobs blog, someone posted this pic. If you don't get the joke, keep staring at it and eventually you will see it.
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2013, 08:00:18 PM »
Your voice is sooo cuuuute!!! *O*
Oh, and nice video. lol :P :3
They are so cute!  :D
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2013, 01:09:07 AM »
http://web.archive.org/web/20110907062353/http://www.slowbeef.com/MG2/index.html

You don't have to read the whole thing through to find funny bits.

Tags:

anything