Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Venture Bros. Season 3 Finale  (Read 3168 times)

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« on: August 17, 2008, 03:38:09 PM »
Tonight is Part 1 of "The Family That Slays Together, Stays Together", the season finale of The Venture Bros. Season 3!!

It's on at 11:30 on Adult Swim tonight, or check it out on the Adult Swim website. The website also has an additional prologue which is absolutely great!

Be sure to check it out, and if you don't watch The Venture Bros. you need to get on that ASAP!
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 01:28:39 AM »
In Reply To #1

I never can get around to watchin the show on AS. I LOVE it but I just cant bring mself to turn on that channel. Maybe I should DL all the seasons cause it really is a fantastic show. I sit around and randomly go "THE MONARCH!!!" all the time.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 05:19:03 AM »
In Reply To #2
I've been following it.
There really needs to be no "Season" anything (Premiere, Finale) for that show, as it should just run on forever, 'cuz it's great.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 01:07:00 PM »
I totally agree...thats one show that no matter how long it's on it will never get old....and you never need an excuse to have Col. Gentleman!

Offline Blue Cheese

• SO DAMNED GOOD
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Venture Bros. Season 3 Finale
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2008, 01:56:30 PM »
Best show ever.
You an watch the episodes a few days early on adutswim.com and if you do for this episode you get an extra kick ass 2 min at the start that got edited out for time on TV.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2008, 05:04:43 PM »
For a while I had been watching the new episodes of this and Metalocalypse on Adult Swim's website, but then I forgot for a few weeks and haven't bothered to catch up.

I'll just wait for the DVDs. Hopefully I won't have to wait very long--no more than a year.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2008, 09:37:34 PM »
So, the second half to the season finale is up on adult swim.com, and will be on tomorrow night

Watch it!! It's so absolutely amazing!

Tags:

anything