Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Vacation times!  (Read 1888 times)

Offline Grimlock78

• A hunters' associate
  • Hunter in Training
  • I've faced better odds:Have at you!
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« on: October 05, 2012, 09:54:55 AM »
+2
I just came back from vacation at Catalina Island,The mountains,and Boston for my birthday and I want to know what other members do when they go on a Vacation or on break to some place nice. :) Its always good to talk about the fun times!

What a bummer,I made a mistake,someone posted a topic with the same name already.... :'( But still always good to hear things from happy people. ;)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 10:09:16 AM by Grimlock78 »
“Why be the player when you can be a boss at the end of the stage?... because the player is better....”

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 10:02:46 AM »
+1
Funny you made this topic, because I'm on vacation right now! well actually it's a "staycation," I have the house to myself for 2 weeks straight. Paid vacation is the best thing in the world.

All my life I always wanted to throw a party. I don't have a huge house, but a small get-together should be sufficient. You all are invited, if you can get your asses to New York :D

Offline TheCruelAngel

• Sportin' Boxes since 1998
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 10:34:58 AM »
I usually fly out and visit my aunt in Kyoto when I go on vacation. I love visiting Japan and seeing my aunt, it's always a blast.

Granted it gets pricey, so I don't do it very often, which also means I don't go on vacation very often either. But I always figure, if you're going to go, might as well save up and make it grand.  ;D

My wife's been bugging me to go to Europe sometime, Ireland is pretty cheap to travel to (compared to Japan), and she wants me to visit Spain with her (she hasn't been there since high school). Spain sounds interesting since maybe I can run into Cox and bug him about CV or whatever. Though I do want to see my aunt again, so we'll see.  :P

You know, since we're talking about vacations anyway...let's post some Vacation Photos, mwa ha ha~!

Also spoiler tags since not everyone wants to see vacation photos, and some can be big.

The 1:1 scale Gundam when it was in Shizuoka outside of the Bandai factory.
(click to show/hide)

Me at a castle in Kyoto (hecka old shot, I need to start working out again  :'()
(click to show/hide)

Osaka Castle ft Me, my wife and our mutual terrorist friend (camera man is our mutual action camera pose friend/my bff since 4th grade)
(click to show/hide)

The three stooges at a park in Nara (me, terrorist friend and bff)
(click to show/hide)

And finally me and my wife at the Fushimi Inari Jinjya (shrine) in Kyoto!
(click to show/hide)

All my life I always wanted to throw a party. I don't have a huge house, but a small get-together should be sufficient. You all are invited, if you can get your asses to New York :D
What New York?! That better be one awesome party if I'm flying/driving out there from Seattle!

Offline Grimlock78

• A hunters' associate
  • Hunter in Training
  • I've faced better odds:Have at you!
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 12:51:41 PM »
You Must've had a very good time. ;D Castle? Get your whip ready. >:(
“Why be the player when you can be a boss at the end of the stage?... because the player is better....”

Tags:

anything