Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The CVDF photo thread reborn  (Read 578117 times)

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #465 on: June 15, 2013, 02:03:34 PM »
+1
I decree hence fourth that Phil officially classifies as a PYT. ... Now I feel like a DOM.
"Stuff and things."

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #466 on: June 15, 2013, 02:15:50 PM »
+2
In This Thread:

You're very pretty Pfil :) but it's a good thing you didn't show your face. I'm not sure some of the guys and girls here could have ever got their wagging tongues back in their heads again if they'd gotten to see all of you XD.

(Not judging/guilting anyone, just amusedly observing. Pfil is very attractive and we're all only human after all.)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 02:22:07 PM by Ratty »

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #467 on: June 15, 2013, 02:37:43 PM »
+6
guys reaction to Pfil posting her photo:

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #468 on: June 15, 2013, 02:55:52 PM »
+3
This thread is becoming increasingly hilariously bad with all the Mr. Smooth moments.

(PS: None of ya are smoov, including me.)
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #469 on: June 15, 2013, 03:17:02 PM »
+1
guys reaction to Pfil posting her photo:
(gif)
Hahahaha! Good crisis, I can always count with him for a good joke!

In This Thread:

You're very pretty Pfil :) but it's a good thing you didn't show your face. I'm not sure some of the guys and girls here could have ever got their wagging tongues back in their heads again if they'd gotten to see all of you XD.

(Not judging/guilting anyone, just amusedly observing. Pfil is very attractive and we're all only human after all.)
Thanks! I didn't want to show all of me because I didn't want someone from my little town eventually finding I'm here, reading my posts and learning about stuff I only said here and to a few people (like my experience in one of those holidays trips I told in another thread).
This way I can keep being completely myself here  :)

I decree hence fourth that Phil officially classifies as a PYT. ... Now I feel like a DOM.
:) Hey don't feel like that! We are all over 18 here, so everything's OK! Besides, you are not old.
More than once I said that I find Julius atractive, and he is way older than every one of us.

Seing your second picture, you should bet that if your city is small like you say and i was living there, i would hunt you down...... :P

Also, some photos of me, from my last mountain climbing, these Christmas.
(pics)
It is small  :-\
It isn't even a city, it's just a little town... high school was a nightmare  ???
And I take that as a compliment, so thanks!  :)
Nice pics, by the way!

Pfil, even without seeing your face, you are ADORABLE.
Aww thank you! I think the same way about you  :)
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #470 on: June 15, 2013, 05:19:28 PM »
+1
nice pics Pfil!!

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #471 on: June 15, 2013, 05:45:43 PM »
Thanks!  :)
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #472 on: June 15, 2013, 11:34:53 PM »
+1
My sister graduated today. I'm the guy in the pic.

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #473 on: June 16, 2013, 01:17:26 AM »
+1
Handsome guy!  :)

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #474 on: June 16, 2013, 06:37:32 AM »
+1
:) Hey don't feel like that! We are all over 18 here, so everything's OK! Besides, you are not old.
More than once I said that I find Julius atractive, and he is way older than every one of us.

I could never compete with that epic beard! lol ;P
"Stuff and things."

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #475 on: June 17, 2013, 03:02:33 AM »
+1
OMG Guy you have the same facial expression, it's actually damn creepy.  :o

I remember this time in the army when a few guys tried to hit on my friend's sister (for laughs) and when asked how his sister looks like they said, "well she's hot, but she looks just like him". "Oh, god." "Yeah it's really weird".
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #476 on: June 17, 2013, 12:03:32 PM »
OMG Guy you have the same facial expression, it's actually damn creepy.  :o

I remember this time in the army when a few guys tried to hit on my friend's sister (for laughs) and when asked how his sister looks like they said, "well she's hot, but she looks just like him". "Oh, god." "Yeah it's really weird".
My sister and I or just my general face in all pics?

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #477 on: June 17, 2013, 10:55:25 PM »
+1
You and your sister, lol.  :P
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #478 on: June 17, 2013, 11:42:28 PM »
Keep the pics coming! I want to see how the dungeonites look and see if they match the way I imagine them!  :)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #479 on: June 18, 2013, 12:44:43 AM »
My ginger self got posted a few pages back if ya missed it. I don't often like pictures of me.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags:

anything