Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: DXC OST  (Read 4749 times)

Offline Omegasigma

• Director
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« on: November 03, 2007, 03:56:01 AM »
Well i dunno if anyone else has bothered to get these or not but here here is a link of a DXC music set. the complete ost, sorta.

http://files.filefront.com/dxc+OSTzip/;8953120;/fileinfo.html
Currently Involved in: Vampire blood Chronicals, Project Goldeneye

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 09:08:36 AM »
In Reply To #1

They have, for some time now.  It's illegal to put up rips of the game before it's out... which they did...

...however, since the game is out already, I suppose this is OK.

The official soundtrack comes out this month, though.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 02:05:21 PM »
One track seems to be missing here. There's #17, then #19. I assume by its position it should be a regular stage clear jingle, and the 17 "stage clear" "final stage clear" or "game clear" or something.

Offline LightningLockey

• A:\ format C:
    • Awards
Re: DXC OST
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 03:14:48 PM »
Isn't there any 'den'?  The song during the clocktower, or was that totally replaced?

Shame I can't afford a psp or I'd actually buy this game.

Offline Azmodan

• Vampire Hunter
  • Captain Obvious :(
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 04:42:42 PM »
In Reply To #4

Den was replaced with Moon Fight. However, Den does make a comeback in the form of Cavern of Dark Spawn.
---------------------------------------
The Chapel of Resonance- OST's, reviews, translations, and the latest Fan Games- any and everything Castlevania!

Offline LightningLockey

• A:\ format C:
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 05:38:08 PM »
I've noticed the original boss fight is changed and moon fight for the clock tower seems really dull.

Is Tues Deus Meus the boss battles?  And where does cave of dark spawn get played at?  It really kills me to not have this game...

Offline Omegasigma

• Director
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2007, 11:40:01 PM »
cross your heart, a song form haunted castle is also in thie game, oddly you can find this exact same song on the the dungeon's site in rondo's sound track...whihc puzzels me still, its not used in any level.

tho since the game has a costumizable sound track, you can chosoe songs form the remake, the original rondo and sotn and some bonus ones to play in the remake
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 06:33:32 AM by Omegasigma »
Currently Involved in: Vampire blood Chronicals, Project Goldeneye

Tags: