Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Fuck 2015  (Read 10072 times)

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« on: December 31, 2015, 07:28:08 PM »
I just made a thread to vent I guess because I don't really have anyway to get these feelings out.

This has literally been the worst year of my entire life especially the last 6 months and literally no one gives a shit.

In this year, I lost my wife (who is just doing vindictive stuff to me now after being together for 8 years), almost got arrested on bs charges, lost my house, and most importantly I cannot see my little boy. I basically only really saw him for a month and then he was gone.

I was only out of school for 2 months only to try to get back to school and had to wait 6 more months to start again. Now I won't know any of the connections I had because they have all went and graduated and I won't be with my graduating class obviously either which consists of a whole 1 person that I started with who doesn't really keep contact with me.

I had to go from having my own place to living with 2 strangers I barely know in a small 1 bedroom with what's left of my possessions in storage.

I have no close family and not one single loyal friend. Not a one.

No matter how much effort I put in my studies, networking, or art I can't get a single job in the industry hence me back in school trying to get a Masters Degree for thirty grand.

No matter who much I read , pray, stay positive, be a loyal friend, or help people for nothing in return  I am constantly getting fucked over royally.

Many of you know the situation that just occurred to me at my ex-gym last week, so let just share what happened in just the last couple of days. I remind you I am royally fucking depressed at this point if it wasn't for my little boy I would even contemplate ending it all just so I can rest.

So I was at my new gym yesterday, saw a totally hot girl that I was interested in, started a conversation, gave her my number and got hers. Wasn't overally flirty just honestly trying to meet 1 new person where I am at to have some kind of real human interactions again returning to the "world."

We schedule a workout session, she gives me a time, I text as I don't hear from her assuming she's asleep. She show's up about a hour and a half later doesn't approach me right away, so I am assuming she wants me to make the first move so I go to her.

We work out together, I am trying to talk to her she's constantly has headphones in. (I have some too but of course I took them out since we are working out together.)

She leaves for a sec, comes to find out she has her step-brother and  step-sister in the gym with her today. She doesn't really make an effort to introduce me to them so I introduce myself to the step brother, he knows my name so I am assuming that she talked to him about me. She joins the convo but she is mainly talking with him off and on and not really to me, big difference from the previous day.

Mind you I didn't contact her the previous day at all even though I had her number. Didn't want to seem needy or paster her or whatever girl's don't like guys that they don't really know doing.

So we get done working out together, she really didn't want to do any of my workout but I had already got it in for the most part  before she arrived and the exercises she does I never do but I did a few sets of certain ones with her and then substituted the other ones with something else and worked beside her.

When we are done obviously I am intrigued and want to know when the next time we can do something together or work out. Here comes the I'm always busy and this and that...then she mentions that she has a boyfriend.  Really?

So I saw you peeping me the previous day had enough balls to convo with you and then you schedule a workout with me only to tell me you have a boyfriend? I wasn't being flirty in the slightest, basically doing everything opposite that I would normally do in the past. Totally disappointed. I just cut her off in the middle of her stick and told her that she can just text me when she wants to do something. (It won't happen.)

That was situation #1 today.

After the gym I go to redbox, as I had wanted to ask x girl to go out for NYE and obviously she mentioned it would be just her and her family as they are down and they always do something for New Years together. So after the non invite I figured that wasn't going to happen so I got some movies to drown my sorrows away with.

So the last week or so I been expanding to doing some online dating apps, what's popular with the girls in the now I guess,  (usually definitely not my cup of tea ) but you know having a hard time meeting anyone here. I don't know a soul and it's not like I am getting invited anywhere. So basically I get a ping from a pretty good looking gal who says she likes me as well. Been reading so social interaction materials and watching a few tip videos you know, trying to get back into the dating game.

I had a plan made out for NYE basically a place to go watch fireworks, bars etc. I hit her up with my number if she is interested. She responds she would like that. Actually calls me back once she got home from work. We have good convo, she and I ask each other basic questions about one another. She seems happy as she says she didn't have any plans today. We make a time so that we both can get ready and leave.

I wanted to pick her up, she suggests that we both meet somewhere. (My good nature I forget I guess it's kinda of stalker-ish ya know gal getting in strange car with guy she doesn't know online, makes sense..)I was cool with that.

We leave the same time (I assume) I'm there in about 30 minutes. I shoot her a text to let her know that I made it. She tells me she had to turn around as she forgot her purse and she would be 20 minutes out.

I wait outside. It starts to rain..hard. Of course I was in a park by a bar everyone runs for cover. I take shelter. To make a long story short about almost an hr passes, I try to call. No answer. I get it it's NYE, she had to turn around and then has to drive back. Parking may also be an issue, then she probably has to walk to where I am at and if she's dressed nice, probably might take a sec..

Over 30 minutes pass (I had updated her where I would be standing and wearing through text) no answer. I try to call again after another 10 minutes. No answer. I send her a text saying that if I don't hear from her by the top of the hour (when the fireworks start) I am going to leave.

So I had to pay for parking too, and got there on a decent hour. I got rained on and then basically got stood up for 2  hours for nothing. I sent her a text(on the dating app since I didn't hear back from her) basically telling her how rude that it was and good luck finding a decent man. Since she wanted to mention on her profile she was old school and want a chivalrous man.

What the fuck is wrong with my life?

I am telling you, I feel exactly like Steve Rogers. Unthawed in a world that I just don't understand anymore.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 07:57:58 PM by darkmanx_429 »

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 03:32:52 AM »
Ah man, I feel you. My life is not as f**ked as yours, but the ending of the year for my was the biggest shock that I had in a while. Maybe if I share it would make you feel better (doesn't do it for me hearing about other people's misfortune but it's good to share).

As you might have heard I broke up with the lady I was in a relationship with for a year and a half. In retrospect, I admit that it was the right thing to do as we would have to break up eventually because we had totally different goals in life. I wanted marriage, a family and to consider having children, she was very career-focused, didn't believe in marriage and combining an intense career with raising children. Also we had quite different approaches to raising children.
Despite the fact I acknowledge the relationship has reached a breaking point, I still think today that perhaps I was an idiot because I was unable to break up with her despite not being okay with her choices in life. But the relationship was really fun and enjoyable while it lasted; it just didn't lead anywhere; which I guess made me quite bitter, cold and somewhat unhappy and I think ultimately lead to her being unhappy and dumping me.

The second plan that I had for the year came crashing down; I planned to study in the country of my ex and live with her for a year. Deep inside I guess something made me feel it's not really going to happen; which made me irresponsible and so I screwed up my visa request documents and got my visa rejected; leading me to have no choice but postpone my studies till next year.
Now I'm left in my country, working in a reasonably fun job, earning a nice wage. Had two dates, both of which ended in failure. I could elaborate more if you want to hear. Still keeping my hopes up and optimistic.

Girls on dating sites are total shit. I don't understand it. There were girl who gave me likes but didn't respond to my messages. WTF? Why did you "like" me then? The vast majority of girls that I messaged didn't respond. And it's weird. I'm quite a handsome, nice guy.
Then there were the few ones who responded to some of my messages, then disappeared. What the hell, girls? Why did you talk to me in the first place? At least have the courage to say "I found someone else" or something. Then there was the one bitch who said "intrigue me". I said "okay" and told her this and that, and asked her some questions about herself. Then she said "sorry, that's not interesting". Well, f**k you then! I'm having a conversation with you, I'm not here to entertain you! ugh. Such garbage. 
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 09:20:59 AM by Mooning Freddy »
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 10:28:09 AM »
As low as you guys got shafted (and believe me I feel for you both) at least you were given the chance to experience romance or relationships. I have no such luck in my life. I'm the quintessential outcast of society. 36 years old and still have no-one to share anything with. Never given the chance. At all. And believe me 2015 was the worst I felt as my bodily functions were screaming for me to get it on with a woman. All I could tell myself was this: "Not going to happen body, deal with it. The women don't see you in that way. They never have and can't be bothered to do-so now. You're a loser. Just like the f@#ked up, broken down, outdated school system wanted you to be." Yeah... I'm glad I'm not a military dictator or a corrupt leader cause then everyones' heads would roll  :P

Other then that, the other thing that is f@#king stupid about 2015 is we still don't have hover conversion for cars, boards, etc. or even Mr Fusion to permanently retire all those outdated fossil fuels we're still (unfortunately) using. We should have had those a looooong time ago.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2016, 12:42:14 PM »
Yeah, I think I just expect too much out of people, but I refuse to believe I need to lower my standards just to be accepted by society.

I never had anyone stood me up like that before in my entire life. That was a really shitty feeling and I was pissed.

(click to show/hide)

I am brand spanking new to the online dating scene. But I think I got most of them OKCupid, Coffee Meets Bagel,Tinder and I grabbed Instagram because alot of chicks use it.

I been casually trying to meet people at the gym now, but I am wary about that as I really go there to work out not to meet chicks and I don't want to be that guy. I start school again in a few days so I will be reaching out there too of course.

But honestly, from what I have been exposed too most uber hot girls are interested in guys that do drugs (namely weed) or likes to hang out the bar scene and drink at every social interaction.

For a guy like me who is pretty straight edged that's a no go for me and seeing hot women at the gym I think obviously these women care enough about themselves to maintain a level of dedication so they must have the potential to have their shit together.

I am not a bad looking guy,every serious relationship I have been in has been with dimes,but I have kind of realized I am not looking for that at this point in my life right now especially since the few serious relationships that I have had both went down in a blaze of glory. To include my last one.

But whatever the case, I have been slowly reverting to my way of thinking after doing some study and readings before I got married to my ex-wife.  It's still super hard man as this is 8 years later and of course alot has changed in the past couple of years in the dating scene.

The only chicks that basically throw themselves at me now (since my physical appearance has changed dramatically the last couple of years) are heavy chicks. I am not shallow but that doesn't work for me. I am not attracted to that and honestly it looks desperate to me. It's like, I'm not God's gift but I wouldn't throw myself at a super model without (at least in my eyes) not meeting or exceeding what someone with that stature may be expecting from a potential suitor.

As for the average 8.5-10 scale chicks that I may be interested in they do a great job of hiding the fact if they are interested in me and I am a nerd so I don't notice these things even when I make an attempt to show interested like trying to make eye contact things like that.

I also am cursed for some reason to always give off this potential boyfriend/husband vibe even if I am not acting flirty or suggestive so automatically a woman has her woman defense systems up. Fuck being that nice friend you just end up listening to all her problems in her relationship (been there) and that's like putting oil in a car that's already wrecked.

Anyhow, I feel like this stage in my life. I just need a hot f8ck buddy who doesn't mind chilling out and someone to talk to and share mutual interests. If it goes past that into a relationship that's cool too, but it's not something I am ready for just yet.

Honestly this is the first time in my life I am not really sure where I am going or what to do.

But make no mistake, I am not about to play these dating games with "entitled" women. All these rules and shit, I just want to be myself. I am what I am. That's been the most frustrating part right now.

As low as you guys got shafted (and believe me I feel for you both) at least you were given the chance to experience romance or relationships. I have no such luck in my life. I'm the quintessential outcast of society. 36 years old and still have no-one to share anything with. Never given the chance. At all. And believe me 2015 was the worst I felt as my bodily functions were screaming for me to get it on with a woman. All I could tell myself was this: "Not going to happen body, deal with it. The women don't see you in that way. They never have and can't be bothered to do-so now. You're a loser. Just like the f@#ked up, broken down, outdated school system wanted you to be." Yeah... I'm glad I'm not a military dictator or a corrupt leader cause then everyones' heads would roll  :P

Other then that, the other thing that is f@#king stupid about 2015 is we still don't have hover conversion for cars, boards, etc. or even Mr Fusion to permanently retire all those outdated fossil fuels we're still (unfortunately) using. We should have had those a looooong time ago.

As for you X. You sound like me a lifetime ago. It's going to suck for you as I hate it (even now)you have to get some notes that work through trial and error and approach all the women you are interested in first.

I know it sucks, because (and I fucking hate it) you are putting yourself out there first as well as the terrifying thought of being humiliated or rejected. But you have to train yourself to get through that, at least if doesn't go exactly as planned at least you can tell yourself you at least made the effort to seal a deal.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 12:50:24 PM by darkmanx_429 »

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2016, 12:59:14 PM »
Yeah, that's another problem with the online dating scene--you're not the only one who's experienced it, brother, we feel ya. There are a lotta crazies and flakes on dating websites cause there's no easy way to filter 'em out, that's the problem :/

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2016, 04:47:46 PM »
Yeah, that's another problem with the online dating scene--you're not the only one who's experienced it, brother, we feel ya. There are a lotta crazies and flakes on dating websites cause there's no easy way to filter 'em out, that's the problem :/

Dude, and this is probably going to sound wrong because there's no way for it to sound right but females always have a list of criteria for guys even if they aren't models so here it is..(as fucked up as that sounds.)

One thing that I noticed that bugs me is big chicks constantly taking these uber close up pics of their faces trying to purposely leave their bodies out of the pic. It just looks dumb and you can tell what their doing.

Or throwing like 6 pics of skinny pics (I guess older ones) and then 1 or 2 of their current pics and then they look much different!

Or taking pics with super hot skinny friends!

I mean, if you aren't happy about your body instead of doing that stuff, just make a conscious effort to change your body. I mean doing stuff like that tells me something about a person that may not necessarily be a good thing.

(No I am not shallow, I am just looking for compatibility.)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 04:52:07 PM by darkmanx_429 »

Offline Mooning Freddy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2016, 11:52:59 PM »
Dude, and this is probably going to sound wrong because there's no way for it to sound right but females always have a list of criteria for guys even if they aren't models so here it is..(as fucked up as that sounds.)

One thing that I noticed that bugs me is big chicks constantly taking these uber close up pics of their faces trying to purposely leave their bodies out of the pic. It just looks dumb and you can tell what their doing.

Ugh, so true! Why are they doing it? I salute fat girls who actually aren't afraid to show it on their profile pics. There are guys out there who like big girls, but not me. Don't hide, you're going to suffer more. I actually prefer curvy girls, even chubby ones, don't like girls who are sticks. But not fat ones.

Also, some girls actually try to hide the fact they're ugly by posting really weird photos. wtf?
Then there are the good-looking ones who still have awful photos. How about trying to make an effort?  :P

Or taking pics with super hot skinny friends!

Oh yeah, What's up with that? put up a group photo as your profile pic? How am I supposed to know which one you are?  :P
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2016, 07:08:49 AM »
Why are you messing with women right now man? I think you should work on getting yourself back together first before trying to get with some leeching bitch that doesn't give a fuck about you or your well being.

Let's face it. It's 2016 now and people are more ignorant than ever. These dirty whores don't give a damn what they do to you and how they treat you. They are attention mongers and will do whatever it takes to get it. I skimmed the replies to this thread and saw something about fat girls. Please don't date a fatty. If you can take the time out of your busy, hard life and take care of your body, then you should at least get to be with someone who isn't a walking piece of grotesque excuse for a human being.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline zangetsu468

• Master Hunter
  • God bless the hustler, curse the first sleeper
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2016, 09:31:05 AM »
Tips for online dating(/ dating in general):

- Decide the sort of person/ parameters you're willing to compromise/ not going in. So many people say they can't find what they want (online) but they don't know what they want.
- Avoid people who don't know what they want (unless they're your kids etc) as a general note
- If you add a woman and she accepts, wait 60 seconds prior to initiating conversation (it's more casual and not so in her face) there'll be plenty of time for conversation if you're both willing.
- Always ask for pictures within a reasonable amount of time given the individual situation (each being different). The betting minimum is 3 photos where a person can clearly be seen.
- Not every woman will have scantily clad or topless photos online, don't expect it.
- The sort of photos someone puts up can tell you a lot about a person.
- Selfies taken from high altitude often hide excess weight. 
- Not all women are fucked up, but you get randoms online due to:
•Loose canons (real people)
•Hacked accounts (a random using an existing person's account)
•People looking for a random hookup/ shag who will never say it in those words
•The fact you could be talking to a sicko fuck, dude using a woman's pics (nobody knows who they're really talking to online until a meeting is organised)
- You will find randoms, because you wouldn't normally necessarily meet these people in real life.
- Beware hackers/ scammers, anyone who basically asks you for money and unless someone is foreign, bad grammar = good indication of a false profile. (Those sites are often funded by people who scam the general populous, why does anyone think they're "free"?)
- You have to sift through a lot of shit to find your gold.
- Expect nothing (1): even if someone adds you online, flirts, or 'likes' you there's no guarantee it will lead to anything.
- Expect nothing (2): even if you meet up with a woman, she seems keen and you hook up etc, you have no idea how many guys she's currently seeing and/ or sleeping with
- Expect nothing (3): even if you 1 & 2 happen and you sleep with a woman, there's no guarantee anything will happen out of that (again unless discussed and trust is established, you have no idea how many guys she's seeing)
- Expect nothing (4): even if 1-3 happen and you have a relationship but it doesn't work out, that's not the fault of using online, that's just life - a harsh mistress at times, at other times a loving overseer.
- Trust is important, don't date someone you don't trust/ believe you can trust. Unfortunately since it takes a while to build, the first few months (or relevant period of time) it needs to be instinctual.
- Trust your instincts, inconsistency is fickleness' ugly cousin on the dating field and beyond.
- Your heart is important, but don't forget to listen to your head - your head is smarter.
- If you're only in it for the pussy, disregard most of the above points but stay clean and keep your genitals out of harm's way and you'll be a winner'!.

From what I've seen it is possible to find one's suitor online. I even know people who've built successful marriages or gotten to the stage of engagement (still going).

Best of luck in 2016 all.   

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Judgement]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

**<<<<<SuperCVIV>COTM<<<<<<<<+
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^
                                 ^      l   v  ^    +<<<<<<<BE
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^  
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     BE>>> VK<**   
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     ^          ^   
            +<<<<<Legends>HC>OOS>LOD>64       ^
            v                           l              ^                ^
            v                           l     BE>> * <<<BE    RE
            v                           l      ^               ^       ^
LOI>CVIII>COD>AR>BR>CVC>CVII>HOD>ROB>SOTN>OOE>BL>POR>AOS>DOS>>>KD
                                                                          v
                                                                         BE>*  
BE=Bad Ending
RE=Richter Ending

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2016, 11:55:31 AM »
Yeah, I am kinda finding out what you guys mentioned, online dating SUCKS.

Another gripe that I have. There are a lot of women sitting on their high horses with all these stupid prerequisites that they want for guys. Like I could give no kids a pass ( I used to be like that when I was younger), but under 6 feet, or can't be bald? Stuff like that irks me, especially when I am like ummm aren't you on a online dating site, so you must not be such the catch you think you are...

I had a girl hit me back today telling me that I looked older than 35. (Which was her cut off age.) Guess what bitch, I am 35 and I never heard that before in my entire life. If anything I always heard I look like I am in my twenties. That's why I had to grow my King Vegeta beard out. (Which you can't see in any of my pics.) I should of told that bitch so do you and then bye...but digress. I have a birthday at the end of this month too ironically.

I have also had girls hit me back with a No Thanks which I think is pretty fucking rude. I mean if you aren't interested why even take the time to respond back, to me that tells me that you got some uppity bullshit about you. 

Which I get to my main problem with fucking women in the US these days. How about some fucking humility. You are on a dating app and the moment someone is interested in you and not being a douche,they act like guys are coming up to them every 5 minutes and you have your pick of the litter...SMH

(click to show/hide)

Well, I am. But unfortunately there are going to be situations that I can't control so I might as well not be lonely and at least get some kind of companionship.

I'm a man. I have needs.

(click to show/hide)

Good advice.The majority of those should be common sense.

The bad part about all this is that this online game is starting to mimic real-life, the only difference is that I can't walk up to the woman face to face.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 02:09:47 PM by darkmanx_429 »

Offline Mooning Freddy

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2016, 02:14:29 PM »
Oh, that's funny, I can't believe you noticed it too - quite a lot of girls in my country too putting up "over 6 feet (1.80 m) tall" as a condition for men they're looking for. WTF? Why do you even care so much about a man's height? I mean, it's ridiculous. I understand if you're picky about a man's physique. But height? Most guys don't grow that high! And you're girls! You're all 5.2 - 5.6 anyway, why is that important? 
~Charlie Sheen

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2016, 05:14:13 PM »
Oh, that's funny, I can't believe you noticed it too - quite a lot of girls in my country too putting up "over 6 feet (1.80 m) tall" as a condition for men they're looking for. WTF? Why do you even care so much about a man's height? I mean, it's ridiculous. I understand if you're picky about a man's physique. But height? Most guys don't grow that high! And you're girls! You're all 5.2 - 5.6 anyway, why is that important?

It's fucking stupid. Then I saw the bald thing. Really fucking stupid. Now this 35 year old cap thing, but yet they think that can find 20 something old Christian Grey that is loaded with white anglo saxon protestant properties to come and sweep them off their feet. There are even woman who are like 31 saying that she won't date a 35 year old...reallly bitch?

I really don't know about the tall thing either. Do they think that they feel safer with a tall man because people normally tend to be apprehensive towards a taller person?

I kicked many a tall person's ass before. They are usually paper thin anyways. You know what they say the bigger they are, the more pieces they make..anyhow

Just had another stupid girl a moment ago. What the fuck is with these women? They have no humility at all.

Damn this video explained it all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGyDItRfnCo
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 10:09:46 PM by darkmanx_429 »

Offline zangetsu468

• Master Hunter
  • God bless the hustler, curse the first sleeper
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2016, 11:09:01 PM »
I find the height thing funny as I found 90% of ppl don't even know their own height when asked. (Or weight for that matter, not that I ask, I hear things)

Guys, one last tip online dating has similarities to a gym:
- No matter how many women are there it's always a fuckjng "cockfest", the guys:girls ratio is more like 80:20 because many good women are taken
- No matter how many women are there, THEY get to filter men and decide who they talk to because of that ratio.

Darkmanx, I would ask myself is some online dime is on some stuck up bs, you have to wonder if there's nothing strange on the outside then what's going on on the inside for her to be online and not taken by the man of her dreams? Sometimes it's what people don't say that will tell you all.

Having said this online is also like telemarketing, particularly cold calls:
- It's cold literally and figuratively.
- If one call doesn't pay dividedends you need to be able to disconnect and "reset" for the next one. Having a specific mindset that it's doom and gloom or not is half the battle. If it's getting emotionally exhausting take a break, it's not worth emotional insanity.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Judgement]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

**<<<<<SuperCVIV>COTM<<<<<<<<+
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^
                                 ^      l   v  ^    +<<<<<<<BE
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^  
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     BE>>> VK<**   
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     ^          ^   
            +<<<<<Legends>HC>OOS>LOD>64       ^
            v                           l              ^                ^
            v                           l     BE>> * <<<BE    RE
            v                           l      ^               ^       ^
LOI>CVIII>COD>AR>BR>CVC>CVII>HOD>ROB>SOTN>OOE>BL>POR>AOS>DOS>>>KD
                                                                          v
                                                                         BE>*  
BE=Bad Ending
RE=Richter Ending

Offline Mooning Freddy

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2016, 12:04:51 AM »
Darkmanx, I would ask myself is some online dime is on some stuck up bs, you have to wonder if there's nothing strange on the outside then what's going on on the inside for her to be online and not taken by the man of her dreams? Sometimes it's what people don't say that will tell you all.

Well, the truth is, you need to consider why people get into online dating. There could be several reasons. Not necessarily people who have something wrong with them or too picky. Could be introverts, really shy people. People who were in a long-term relationship for several years that failed and now don't know where to look for someone new. People who don't want children (assuming that most people want children, it's hard to find someone you like and who also doesn't).
Then you have people like me. Nice, handsome people, a little shy, who found out they're 26 and all their friends are getting married or in a long relationship (all their friends who are not complete dorks and actually try to meet women, of course), and suddenly become scared by the shrinking market of single women their age and the ever shrinking chance to meet a single person whom you like IRL.
Since I believe most women on dating sites are over 24, I guess that's the age when people actually start thinking about that.

I had one date with a girl that I met online. It was a disaster. It didn't make me think all girls online are like that, but made me aware that this sort of thing is possible. It was really embarrassing. The girl was pretty and quite cute, but that's it; she was really weird. Slow-talking, probably not very intelligent, with a really annoying, tired voice. I sat there for an hour, talking about this and that, trying to take out any sort of enthusiasm from her, to no effect, she just shrugged and gave out weird comments. She had zero confidence, but not in a cute way; more like in a sickly way, as someone who has issues. I actually felt sorry for her; and that's not an emotion that you should feel on a date.  :P
~Charlie Sheen

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2016, 12:44:56 AM »
I tried online dating after a breakup with a long-time girlfriend who I moved to my current city with. It felt like a waste of time at first, but I eventually met my wife using one. It can be a good opportunity, especially for socially awkward people like me. Not socially awkward like creepy or anything, but I always assume that a woman is not that interested in me (only to find out otherwise from a third party sometimes, which is incredibly frustrating. You have no idea how many chances I've blown because I couldn't tell the difference between a girl just being flirty in general and taking a genuine interest in me. Yikes.). And plus, the anxiety of approaching a girl and potentially getting shot down has always been pretty comically high for me.

So yeah, online dating would probably be my best bet. It gets pretty good if you can find someone like-minded and level-headed, have some good chats with them, and finally go on a date.
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Tags: