Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania Music and Sound Request & Showcase Thread  (Read 199050 times)

Offline Briraka

• Hunter in Training
  • \m/
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Offline Wallz!

• Hunter in Training
  • Experimental fan games galore!
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Re: Castlevania Music and Sound Request & Showcase Thread
« Reply #151 on: May 31, 2017, 03:23:08 AM »
Does anyone have a MIDI of the x68000/Chronicles Stage Clear theme?

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #152 on: June 11, 2017, 08:54:50 AM »
Sooner or later, I wanna do a remix of Bloody tears in the Style of Esaka?

If only I can translate my vocal version into actual instruments

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #153 on: June 21, 2017, 06:32:17 PM »
Someone told me that doing Kraid's lair is a pretty easy way to get into famitracker. It took me like 3 hours to even figure out what anything did, but I think I figured it out.
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #154 on: July 01, 2017, 02:15:29 AM »
New Music Contest is up on the contest page!
http://castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php?topic=9203.0

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: May 28, 2018, 07:42:22 PM »

Offline Sinis

• Vampire Hunter
  • How Do I Get the IV Upgrade?
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #156 on: October 23, 2018, 07:06:46 AM »
I am posting in seeking a request for help in volunteers for composing music for some ROM hacks.  Not sure where to exactly post this at so to the moderators I do apologize if it is in the wrong area so move at your discretion :)

Sad to say I'm looking for people that can help out on a ton of work and I don't mean that lightly as there is literally a ton of work to be done as I'm trying to find a team of people to help out in composing songs together on FamiTracker.  Tons of songs that still need work on while others need to be reworked and composed.  My current guy, nesfan, can't do it all so I am reaching out to this community for help while trying to find trustworthy people as most people me and my friends have ran in to try to withhold the work, attempt at stealing it for themselves or hold it hostage for money when we first posted up that we were looking for willing volunteers...yeah, people have done that to us.

I do have the FamiTracker sheets for my projects however only one that I do not have as it includes a ROM hack for the Super Nintendo.  I'll go into that here soon :)

...and yes, I am fully aware on how much work can go into composing stuff in FamiTracker.  However, need dedicated people that can pull this off in offering volunteer work.

Projects are as follows.

-Castlevania: Cadence of Agony

I do have the FamiTracker sheet to what nesfan was working on though some songs need to be adjusted and added on to while Sephirous has another list to do.  We've been trying to find reliable people for over a year to compose this.  We do have Optomon however we have him on programming only.  Why this project isn't done is due to not finding anyone reliable to finish the music.  The project itself has been on hold due to this issue.  The person that Sephirous did  have took 2 and a half months to put out a 10 second long track then disappeared.  They were the one of many that either left or held stuff hostage to where we posted up on looking for volunteers.  We would like to get this project done so Optomon can input the music into the game so he can finish up the programming.

-Castlevania Legends NES and Vengeance on Hell II VRC6

Yeah, these two projects are back on the table as word got out that I was doing them again so now openly posting the confirmation.  Thanks to the  help of an individual finding someone that can make an editor for Akumajou Densetsu so these are now permanently back.  I have the FamiTracker sheets for both of these to what nesfan worked on though some do need slight reworking while other tracks need to be finished and I'm not gonna lie, its a lot.  I do not need copy and pasting from someone else's work as I need someone that can do these by hand.  I can give details and the music list to what needs to be done and reworked though need some people to help finish these while nesfan focuses on Umbral Genesis.

-Super Castlevania Legends

Trying to find someone that can compose SNES music for Super Castlevania IV to fit into a SNES ROM.  There was a thread posted up some time back on here about the project but requested it to be taken down due to issues arising.  Now that things have been ironed out between me and a buddy progress will be posted up in a new thread in time.  We need reference music for this as there is also a list being put together right now for this ROM hack along with a small development team to have this a full blown SCIV hack with everything changed along with new bosses.  Right now, we need music worked on while we work on other things.  Details will be given to whoever wants to compose the reference music to be placed in.  Dunno if there is a program out there like FamiTracker or what but we do need the help.

-------------------------------------

TL;DR

Tons of work  needs to be done.  I have the FamiTracker sheets for CoA, Legends NES and VoH II however nothing for Super Castlevania Legends (SCL.) 

We need help on everything by looking for dedicated volunteers that are trustworthy and reliable along with keeping up communication on a daily basis.  To inquire about this pop on my Discord server and let me know.  It is safe to say that you will be working with others so be a team player and not a negative Nancy.  All information relating to the projects especially the songs please keep them to yourself as whatever progress you make will be posted up on our YouTube and/or website with you credited and when the project is done your name will be in the in-game credits for the music.

Again, this is VOLUNTEER work. VOLUNTEER work.  Can't express this enough  :P

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #157 on: October 23, 2018, 07:47:23 AM »
i fiddled a fangle and it turned into a thingle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtSrLvKWcms
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 05:49:19 PM by Dracula9 »

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline Mikepjr

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: January 28, 2021, 11:22:24 AM »
I hope it's okay to request this here.
But does anyone know where i can get some of the sound effects from Symphony of the Night?
Some of the death sound effects for monsters might be useful to the game i'm working on.
I wanted for instance, to use the crashing sound effect for when you shatter skeletons.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: February 21, 2023, 12:19:01 AM »

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: March 06, 2023, 07:30:26 PM »

8 but cover of wood carving partita that i made
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)

anything