Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania Remix  (Read 601129 times)

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #150 on: July 05, 2011, 08:05:54 PM »
 By the way, does anyone else agree that that armored dracula sitting in a cross throne just looks plain boss? Dracula is usually just shown as wearing fine dress (or burial?) clothes, but I DO think its about time we got a dracula that actually looks battle ready. armor, cape, sword, all that shit.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #151 on: July 05, 2011, 08:35:41 PM »
Hey guys, sorry its been awhile since my last post, been crazy as all hell out here the past few weeks!!! this is in response to Claim Solais' request of a guitar preamp demo....i NEVER imagined it would turn out so good!!!! i may just end up using this as my setup from now on!!!!  ;D anyways, here's the link to my remix of "Dont Wait Until Night" (i LOVE this song man!!!!!) it just repeats for the moment as its just a test but you guys get the idea.  im back and will be working on more tunes and focusing on Vamprotector more now that things have calmed down a bit.  Enjoy!!  8)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=1023974

That made me crank my speakers. Very badass. I love it.

Offline Pemburu Vampir

• Nameless
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I can speak Engrish fluently.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #152 on: July 05, 2011, 08:36:33 PM »
Dracula is usually just shown as wearing fine dress (or burial?) clothes, but I DO think its about time we got a dracula that actually looks battle ready. armor, cape, sword, all that shit.

He don't need all that shit. He only needs his chair to do all the work for him.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: July 05, 2011, 10:26:58 PM »
Lol. Still looks boss IMO, and Id love to see something like that. a more "action" Dracula than just teleports and fireballs and that sort of thing
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #154 on: July 05, 2011, 11:41:29 PM »
Warmachine... I have no words to express how friggin epic that was. (<------except these ones, and the ones explaining it)
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2021-07-Music Contest Silver Award 2018-06 Music Contest Runner-Up 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest First Place 2015-03-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #155 on: July 06, 2011, 03:04:13 AM »
Uzo/Claim, thanks duders! im glad u guys dug the tune !  ;D
But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!!!!!!!!

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2021-07-Music Contest Silver Award 2018-06 Music Contest Runner-Up 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest First Place 2015-03-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: July 06, 2011, 05:11:36 AM »
This is just slightly on the verge of being off topic lol but since it's about the remix I thought it would be cool to share. I just checked the stats of my soundclick page and as of right now, Don't Wait Until Night is ranked #213 out of 99,472 metal songs and #63 out of 40,163 songs in heavy metal....that's since I posted it last night!!!! Apparently there are quite a few cv fans on there to be ranked so high so quick! Lol

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
    • Awards

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: July 06, 2011, 09:06:31 AM »
This is just slightly on the verge of being off topic lol but since it's about the remix I thought it would be cool to share. I just checked the stats of my soundclick page and as of right now, Don't Wait Until Night is ranked #213 out of 99,472 metal songs and #63 out of 40,163 songs in heavy metal....that's since I posted it last night!!!! Apparently there are quite a few cv fans on there to be ranked so high so quick! Lol

They know quality when they hear it.

Also, Flame, I think we got that one, and it's 2 or 3 other parts. There's two melody series, one of three parts, one of 4 parts.

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #159 on: July 06, 2011, 09:19:59 AM »

Talk about sweet! Haha. ^.^ Good work.
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: July 06, 2011, 10:53:56 PM »
Prepare for Death (Castlevania Bloodlines Remix) by ansgaros

This music needs more remixes, it's so perfect!

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #161 on: July 09, 2011, 07:56:39 PM »
Hey guys im back at it again! lol, this is the Bloody Tears section of "Bloody Juncture" on the OST.  I have plenty of stage tunes, only thing left is the boss tracks, and since i got my new setup sounding pretty tight its time to remix ALL of the tunes, so i was in the mood for a little Bloody Tears! hope you guys enjoy!  8)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1023974

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: July 11, 2011, 08:16:27 PM »
Really epic tracks, but they are definitely a bit too short. Im left feeling "that's it..?" :C

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: July 12, 2011, 06:00:59 PM »

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #164 on: July 15, 2011, 08:54:00 AM »
While im on the subject of minecraft...

Bloody Tears Minecraft Noteblocks

anything