Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania Remix  (Read 600753 times)

Offline Omegasigma

• Director
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Currently Involved in: Vampire blood Chronicals, Project Goldeneye

Offline Amduscias

• Hunter in Tanning 8D !!
  • Hunter in Training
  • Wuhhzaaa
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
« Reply #196 on: September 02, 2011, 11:42:49 PM »
=============================================

Fill this space with some nice message

=============================================

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #197 on: September 03, 2011, 12:35:49 AM »
MONJAKUR did it again  :o

For all Castlevania's fan! Castlevania special medley 悪魔城ドラキュラ

Goddamn EPIC medley <3

Awesome, even adding Symphony X out of nowhere!

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #198 on: September 03, 2011, 08:14:00 AM »
50 minutes in so far. Wow. Just wow. This is BEYOND amazing!

This MURDERS Konami's shitty 25th arrange album! They're not even in the same league; Not in the same galaxy! Completely wiped it off the map.

It seems only the fans know how to do Castlevania justice and care to celebrate the 25th anniversary properly.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #199 on: September 03, 2011, 08:19:34 AM »
50 minutes in so far. Wow. Just wow. This is BEYOND amazing!

This MURDERS Konami's shitty 25th arrange album! They're not even in the same league; Not in the same galaxy! Completely wiped it off the map.

It seems only the fans know how to do Castlevania justice and care to celebrate the 25th anniversary properly.

You sir, spoke the truth!!!
Ruler of Chaos

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #200 on: September 03, 2011, 08:30:30 AM »
Oh my god. They
(click to show/hide)
Tears. I have tears.

This has to be the greatest show of love for the series by anyone ever.

EDIT: Finished it. Wow. I cannot properly describe with words how great that was. One of the biggest displays of heart and talent I've ever seen. A true epic, crafted by a true fan. This thing better make front page of the Dungeon's news. It deserves it, for properly celebrating Castlevania's 25th Anniversary.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 08:42:43 AM by uzo »

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #201 on: September 03, 2011, 09:04:36 AM »
HOLY SHIT. That's it.

Offline Sindra

• Lore Spelunker
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015-05- Digital Art Contest 1st Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • SindraVania Projects
    • Awards
« Reply #202 on: September 03, 2011, 11:24:05 AM »
Dear christ....this is godly. Even Kid Dracula stuff???! My lord...this guy is the epitome of a true Castlevania fan!

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #203 on: September 03, 2011, 12:15:33 PM »
At the risk of being a downer to that awesome medley, there was no N64 tunes coverage, especially when there's a chapter on "Tower of...".  There was tower of science, sorcery, duels, execution, and ruins, to use...
...unless I missed it.  Awesome to see some Legends and DraculaKun action though.

I can feel the MIDI behind some of the parts (but since I'm a MIDI guy, I love how they sound in their synthy-ness).
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Sindra

• Lore Spelunker
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015-05- Digital Art Contest 1st Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • SindraVania Projects
    • Awards
« Reply #204 on: September 03, 2011, 12:25:09 PM »
Huh, I was actually expecting the various "Tower" stuff from N64. Also, did anyone hear anything from Harmony of Dissonance? I didn't think I did, which is unfortunate because Chapel of Resonance would have fit in perfectly for the "symphony" chapter.

I also teared up with Evergreen immediately followed by the EPIC RENDITION of Requiem for the Nameless Victims. ;_;

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #205 on: September 03, 2011, 12:27:30 PM »
At the end in the "Memories" chapter there was a tiny bit of Successor of Fate.
But no, otherwise no other HoD coverage.  Again, the arrangement is still awesome.  The fact that it covered some more obscure music titles is a great testament for the love that went into it.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Sindra

• Lore Spelunker
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
    • SindraVania Projects
    • Awards
« Reply #206 on: September 03, 2011, 12:30:56 PM »
Those were teases at the end though. They would have all sounded fantastic. >.<

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #207 on: September 03, 2011, 12:47:47 PM »
There's plenty of material for a Part II, but this was... PRIMO STUFF! :D
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #208 on: September 03, 2011, 01:49:14 PM »
This medley is fucking incredible, wake up and do something already Konami.

Offline Gambit Belmont

• Kinetic Vampire Hunter
  • Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #209 on: September 03, 2011, 04:31:10 PM »
Uh, damn.  That Medley is...

Over-godly. O_O

It almost makes me feel embaressed to share something that I whipped up. >.>

Black Night (Rock Mix)