Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania Warriors (Fan Made)  (Read 17115 times)

Offline djrunza

• Vampire Hunter
  • Founder of CV: Souls of Sorrow
    • Awards
« on: May 12, 2016, 08:47:35 AM »
OMG guys! How I wish this is a real Castlevania Musou game. I was so excited when I found these videos yesterday about some Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors characters slightly changed into some Castlevania characters which were made by RichterBelmont12! He did a pretty good job there! As if like we're watching a real Castlevania Warriors game!

Dynasty/Castlevania Warriors:

(Heroes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eA9iqkvTeY

(Villains)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvN9VRozZBE

Samurai/Castlevania Warriors:

(Heroes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVx-PiWR9KY

(Villains)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogj-Q2rtFL8 (Villains)

You can watch his other part of the videos in his channel. Alucard and Shaft looks so real!

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 08:58:36 AM »
OMG guys! How I wish this is a real Castlevania Musou game. I was so excited when I found these videos yesterday about some Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors characters slightly changed into some Castlevania characters which were made by RichterBelmont12! He did a pretty good job there! As if like we're watching a real Castlevania Warriors game!

Dynasty/Castlevania Warriors:

(Heroes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eA9iqkvTeY

(Villains)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvN9VRozZBE

Samurai/Castlevania Warriors:

(Heroes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVx-PiWR9KY

(Villains)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogj-Q2rtFL8 (Villains)

You can watch his other part of the videos in his channel. Alucard and Shaft looks so real!
This should totally be a thing.

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline The Bizarre Trooper

• The Stardust Brawler
  • Hunter in Training
  • Nanomachines, son!
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (PS2)
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2016, 02:39:40 PM »
I agree 200.00% of a Castlevania/Warriors style game! It would be like Judgement if it had ALL the characters! =D
Standing here, I realize
You were just like me, trying to make history.
But who's to judge the right from wrong?
When our guard is down, I think we'll both agree
That violence breeds violence,
But in the end it has to be this way.

Offline RichterBelmont12

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • RichterBelmont12's Let's Play Channel
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2016, 02:45:27 PM »
Hello everyone,

I'm the Creator of this Castlevania Warriors videos you see here, and I was having soo much fun making alot of them and I will continue to do more in the future and I really wish for a Castlevania Warriors game but eh. I'm glad alot of people enjoy the videos I have Posted also I've been up for some Request lately Maybe when Dynasty  Warriors 9 Empires comes out (lol)

Like I said I'm not going for 100% Accuracy on all of them.

The Best ones I've made is Alucard, Shanoa, Richter, Death, Maria, Soma, Barlowe, Hector, and Eric.

I love the Feedback you guys are giving sooo comments are wonderful for me to keep on going with the videos.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 02:51:59 PM by RichterBelmont12 »

Offline squaretex

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016, 07:45:21 AM »
I'm watching the DW mods right now, and they ALL look fantastic and fun. And I just have to say...Maria ROB is a RIDICULOUSLY ADORABLE killing machine. :D

Offline RichterBelmont12

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2016, 09:10:57 AM »
I'm watching the DW mods right now, and they ALL look fantastic and fun. And I just have to say...Maria ROB is a RIDICULOUSLY ADORABLE killing machine. :D

She is kinda easy to make lol. I thought the Double Fans fits her well because she uses doves kinda like a throwing weapon. also ROB stands for Rondo of Blood if your wondering.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2016, 09:35:41 AM »
I'd say give Grant back his bandanna and his black hair as I'm not feeling the Bishōnen white hair, non-bandanna look. He's nifty-looking otherwise. By the way Welcome to the Dungeon  :)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline RichterBelmont12

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2016, 01:10:53 PM »
I'd say give Grant back his bandanna and his black hair as I'm not feeling the Bishōnen white hair, non-bandanna look. He's nifty-looking otherwise. By the way Welcome to the Dungeon  :)

Thanks :) But there is a bit of a Limitations to the CaW (Create a Warrior), I wasn't going for a 100% accuracy But once Dynasty Warriors 9 Empires do come out in the Future I'll take your Advise. I was going for if Castlevania was in the Three Kingdoms Era tho lol :P

Offline theANdROId

• Master Hunter
  • Raiding the Castle's Treasure Room...
  • Awards 2014-12-FoodItem Sprite Contest 3rd Place Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2016, 09:55:48 AM »
This is cool!

I've really enjoyed the Hyrule Warriors game, and I've thought a few times that it might make a really neat game to have it with a Castlevania theme as well!  I'd buy it, but then I thought I might be the only one though, so I never said anything.

Great videos!

Offline RichterBelmont12

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2016, 06:41:31 PM »
This is cool!

I've really enjoyed the Hyrule Warriors game, and I've thought a few times that it might make a really neat game to have it with a Castlevania theme as well!  I'd buy it, but then I thought I might be the only one though, so I never said anything.

Great videos!

Thanks soo much!

The whole idea for a Castlevania Warriors is when I was at a party with my friends and Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires was new so me and my friends made a lot of Warriors from League of Legends To World of Warcraft, Then out of boredom I decided to make some Castlevania characters. Back then in DW6E My Castlevania Warriors were bad because the weapons were limited, The very first Warrior I've made was Alucard. He never changed side the Weapons he was using in DW6:E it was Cao Pi's Longsword but now its the Sword and Shield but IMO Nobunaga Oda's Sword fits him WAY better tho lol

Offline RichterBelmont12

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2016, 05:29:42 PM »
I don't know if double posting is bad I'm sorry if i am but i have some news!

I've bought Samurai Warriors 4 Empires and there is tons of Castlevania warriors I'm making at the moment. I will be uploading them once I've finished with them. Soo stay tune!

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2016, 01:23:57 AM »
Cool! Looking forward to it.

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2016, 11:16:18 AM »
I'm so glad you decided to use Gan Ning's EX weapon for Richter over Diaochan's like most people do.

That being said, glad to see another big Musou fan here!
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline RichterBelmont12

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2016, 01:19:22 PM »
Cool! Looking forward to it.

Thanks! :D sadly I won't be showing the duplicates from Samurai Warriors 4 that i've shown off, instead it will be some new ones. Yes i've even made Genji from Overwatch for some giggles.

Once I've finished with Samurai Warriors 4 Empires then I'll start on the videos.

I'm so glad you decided to use Gan Ning's EX weapon for Richter over Diaochan's like most people do.

That being said, glad to see another big Musou fan here!

I'm glad they gave Gan Ning the Flail because when i did use Diaochan weapon to Richter in DW6 Empires the moveset was a bit too feminine. Also I wanted to avoid using clone movesets

Also heads up there are going to be some warriors cut in this one since I think there isn't a weapon that fits most of the warriors i've made from Dynasty Warriors 8 empires.

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2016, 08:49:19 PM »
I'm glad they gave Gan Ning the Flail because when i did use Diaochan weapon to Richter in DW6 Empires the moveset was a bit too feminine. Also I wanted to avoid using clone movesets

The feminine aspect is why it bothered me so much when I saw people put it on Richter. I also like how when they gave Gan Ning the flail, they completely redid most of the moveset to make it more wild to match his character. It fits a lot more with a character like Richter or Simon than when it was on Cao Ren in DW7, though that version would have worked really well on someone like Trevor or Julius.

Your creations are pretty well done, though. Some of the better ones I've seen. I wanted to say maybe make Soma's pants a darker color rather than have him be all white, but I'm pretty sure changing his pants color would change the lower part of his coat too, considering that's how it works in all the other games (since the lower part of the coat is part of the pants).

Considering SW4 Empires has dramatically different movesets, I'm actually really interested in seeing what you'd do with those ones. Alucard would work well with Muneshige's style, for one. Probably better than with Xingcai's.
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games