Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Superglue is like an incredible dark power  (Read 2029 times)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Superglue is like an incredible dark power
« on: March 21, 2013, 05:51:56 AM »
... It is more powerful than anything else you could imagine, what makes handling it a great responsibility.
If you ever use it excessively or irresponsibly, be assured, it WILL destroy you.

You have been warned.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Re: Superglue is like an incredible dark power
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 08:33:00 AM »
You have been owned by the almighty power of the superglue again? Kill it with solvent!
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 09:41:57 AM »
I use a type of super glue that take a lot longer to adhere to skin then it does to it's suggested materials usage. That way I can just wash it off with no hassle.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 10:02:36 AM »
You have been owned by the almighty power of the superglue again? Kill it with solvent!

In 2.5 seconds the liquid literally turns to stone. Then there's nothing you can do about it, you're just screwed, like with radioactive fallout.
"Something is broken? Have no worry, I can fix it, I can fix everything. There's a catch though: if you fail, you'll have to give me part of your soul. It's a good deal, I say."
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2013, 10:10:07 AM »
Thats why I use superglue that doesnt harden so fast.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Lone Wolf

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2013, 11:46:02 AM »
I can't believe how you guys just make that kind of topic so randomly... xD

Tags:

anything