Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Do you ever have problems with your neighbors?  (Read 5439 times)

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Do you ever have problems with your neighbors?
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2011, 06:13:40 PM »
I happen to be swedish and I honestly don't understand what he means by yelling those things at you. He clearly cannot speak proper swedish cause that is nonsense right there. Though if he's from Finland I guess he just puts random swedish words together. Funny nevertheless :)

My neughbours are great. They never make a sound.

Offline 赤月

• 血月下の薄夢華
  • Vampire Hunter
  • A cesspit of hatred and lies! Wait, what?
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2011, 09:46:09 PM »
We don't really talk to our neighbors and they don't talk to us.
But when winter comes and cars get stuck around the 'hood, we all band together to help each other out.

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2011, 10:00:30 AM »
I happen to be swedish and I honestly don't understand what he means by yelling those things at you. He clearly cannot speak proper swedish cause that is nonsense right there. Though if he's from Finland I guess he just puts random swedish words together. Funny nevertheless :)

Finnish guy trying to speak Swedish

Tags:

anything