Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: SCIV Simon Belmont Hack/Alucard Mode Story hack  (Read 6278 times)

Offline DarkPrinceAlucard

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
  • Your dark prince has arrived.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
SCIV Simon Belmont Hack/Alucard Mode Story hack
« on: March 18, 2018, 02:37:19 PM »
Hello here are two of my latest hacks, one is for Portrait of Ruin that adds SCIV Simon Belmont to Portrait of Ruin, it will have new level layouts as well as new weapons and enemy layouts, one thing I thought was right was to remove all other hand weapons since I can only see Simon using whip based weapons but to make up for the loss of weapons I will be adding new whips myself so there will still be a wide assortment of weapons to collect within the hack, the other hack is more of a update to one of my previously released ones which is Alucard Mode Story hack which will be  whatif type of hack (akin to the Genya Arikado hack) where Soma never came during the events of the game and Alucard had to handle things himself, This hack will be out much sooner than the Simon Belmont one since I only have a few things to touchup before it release.

All that being said now here is a look at the hacks, enjoy. ;D

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMQzK_Ca0ag&lc=z234x5qwxyueipgjj04t1aokgxxpret4hd1s1d1dwhrqrk0h00410.1521408171249113

Castlevania Modding Forum http://castlevaniamodding.boards.net/

Offline VladOfWallachia

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Carpathian Night
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: SCIV Simon Belmont Hack/Alucard Mode Story hack
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 09:41:21 AM »
Again, I think it's really cool to see SCIV Simon in this game. It would be cool if you could get a voice actor to do some Conan the Barbarian style grunts for Simon too.

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 04:45:07 AM »
UPDATE

Hack is now officially released, be sure to check the Video's description for important info and download.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 09:27:12 AM »
Was that Ice whip something you made for your hack as well? Cause I've never seen it in PoR.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 05:38:03 PM »
Was that Ice whip something you made for your hack as well? Cause I've never seen it in PoR.

Yes its new, to make up for the fact that I removed almost all of the weapons ingame to focus more on the whip combat I decided to add some new whips to even things out as well as give some buffs to existing ones, I've added a Ice Whip, Alchemy Whip, and Poison Whip ingame so the whip total should be 14 in all If I'm not mistaken. I also wanted to go for a CV2 vibe and thus getting your whips from the shop ingame is a priority.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2018, 06:24:29 PM »
Interesting...  8)
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline aensland

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards 2018-06 Music Concert 1st Place 2017-02-Music Contest 1st Place
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2018, 08:33:13 PM »
A Legacy of Darkness hack? damn, this is something great. Well done.

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2018, 08:12:53 AM »
Any plans for VA Replacement / Character Portrait replacement?
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2018, 10:44:58 AM »
Again, I think it's really cool to see SCIV Simon in this game. It would be cool if you could get a voice actor to do some Conan the Barbarian style grunts for Simon too.

I have to second this, it's only natural.   8)

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2018, 01:47:59 AM »
Any plans for VA Replacement / Character Portrait replacement?

A Portrait and Story replacement is a high possibility in a future update but currently I have no way of importing new VA into the game, the best I can possibly do is swapping existing voices around and maybe give him Richter's voice.

Tags: