Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "Iron Blue Intention" (PoR MP3 Arrange inside)  (Read 3162 times)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
"Iron Blue Intention" (PoR MP3 Arrange inside)
« on: January 02, 2010, 11:14:19 AM »
Hey guys, new tune available.

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - 13th Street "Iron Blue Intention" MP3

Enjoy! :D

PS- I 'think' the Youtube HQ version is of higher quality than the MP3 that's available for download.  I'm not sure how Youtube does things, but the videos I've been uploading to there are using the WAV form (so it's original), not a compressed MP3.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: "Iron Blue Intention" (PoR MP3 Arrange inside)
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 11:18:12 AM »
This one came out really well I must say. You added nice little touches everywhere.

Also VBR Mp3 > Youtube HQ, always. You can't put youtube on loop or on your MP3 player :P

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 02:54:58 PM »
sure ya can! =D I made a mp3 out of that one guys piano version of bloody tears =P

Offline Omegasigma

• Director
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 07:48:03 AM »
Youtube If I recall uses MP4 compression, since thats the option it gives you when you resave your work, encoded its a flv i beleive, both can be changed over to MP3 tho
Currently Involved in: Vampire blood Chronicals, Project Goldeneye

Tags:

anything