Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: MELTY BLOOD is coming on Steam!  (Read 3452 times)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« on: March 31, 2016, 03:14:41 PM »

[STORE PAGE]

MELTY BLOOD is coming to Steam with its latest version and online multiplayer, with the possibility to create rooms for more than 2 players!

The game will be priced at $24.99 with a one week 20% launch discount, at April 19th.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline TheTextGuy

• Vampire Hunter
  • Rocket punch!
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2016, 03:35:33 PM »
I know a lot of people who play this but for some reason I haven't picked it up

I guess now's a good time to do so :)

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 07:18:55 PM »
Forgot to mention this in the Steam Convo;
AMAZING! This is one less game to pirate because of obtainability issues, this game is truly underrated.

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Crying Freeman

• Legendary Hunter
  • With his Whip and Courage
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2016, 06:34:37 PM »
Good news! I saw some gameplay and thought it looked great! Still might import a physical copy, but this is awesome!

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2016, 06:54:28 PM »
So from what I gathered apparently netcode isn't very good, but Shini has been allowed to work on rollback integration from what I heard.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2016, 01:19:11 PM »
I've been a long time Melty Blood player. This Steam version is pretty much the defacto version. It is however missing the PS2 only Bamboo Forest stage with the KnK theme. That was missing from the original PC version too, but was hack-able back in. I hope a similar mod comes to the steam version. Since it is used in story mode, if memory serves me right, it should still be int he game, just locked out of stage select.

I would highly recommend this game if you like "anime" fighters, or high paced fighting games.

Tags: melty blood tsukihime kara