Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: taco taco  (Read 17395 times)

Offline Holy Diver

• Have been down too long in the midnight seas
  • Vampire Hunter
  • You probably don't know what I mean tho
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2021, 03:12:20 PM »
Congratz dude! All the best and good luck
Gotta get away

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2021, 10:26:44 PM »
Congladurations dude  ;D

Best of luck.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2021, 10:54:48 AM »
Thanks, guys. Been with that girl for seven years so I'm excited for many more and starting a family and that.

Injured the shiiit out of my back a few years ago from a car accident, didn't realize I had a herniated disc as a result. Sorta healed on its own but got reinjured spring last year, and I've been seeing a chiropractor ever since. Just went back for the first time in six weeks because I was spending too much money there and have been doing better since I got a steroid injection in September, but my lower back's been feeling tight so I needed to go. The nerve the disc was pressing on is so thin and damaged that I may have tingliness going down into my foot for the rest of my life, though hopefully it'll continue to repair itself and won't be an issue. At least now, after the injection, I can sit down for more than 10 minutes without being in a lot of pain or discomfort.

Anyway, all this to say that the stretching of my back and disc felt so good today that I could nut.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 10:58:12 AM by Abnormal Freak »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2021, 06:11:47 PM »
Anyway, all this to say that the stretching of my back and disc felt so good today that I could nut.

lol! Get well soon, okay?  ;)
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2021, 03:01:51 PM »
I got a job offer...I think? I applied for work in the next town up, nice and close, and the hiring event was being handled by an employment agency. So I get the job, but the offer comes from the same company but their branch from a nearby state, lol. It's like 4+ hours away, so uh...yeah, nope, not happening.

I think it was a clerical error but I couldn't get hold of anybody before offices closed on Friday, so first thing Monday I'll have to call and straighten things out. Really hope that amidst this goof, my position at the proper place hasn't been filled.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2021, 10:40:51 AM »
I got a job offer...I think? I applied for work in the next town up, nice and close, and the hiring event was being handled by an employment agency. So I get the job, but the offer comes from the same company but their branch from a nearby state, lol. It's like 4+ hours away, so uh...yeah, nope, not happening.

It's situations like this that make me seriously question the validity of peoples' intelligence and competence.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2021, 07:19:55 AM »
So yeah, got the job, finished week two. It's kicking my butt, don't think I can do this manual labor stuff forever, lol. But I've got a cool supervisor and awesome coworkers, and there's a lot about it that's five times better than my previous job, so I think I'll be here a while. I'll even get holiday pay on the 4th; usually jobs don't do that till after 90 days.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2021, 08:18:52 AM »
The only thing I can recommend is that you strengthen your body so as to meet the expectations of your new job. This way you won't feel the pressure as much. But it sounds like you got a good crew there to work with. Not many people nowadays can make such a claim.

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2021, 11:15:20 AM »
I've purchased a hilariously tiny trombone.

the comically cramped tubes of this puny, pocket-sized peashooter have brought me many a coin while busking.
actually the coolest thing i've ever bought.
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2021, 05:35:22 PM »
Does it play like its full-sized counterpart?

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2021, 12:50:24 PM »
So I put in my two weeks' notice last week, lol, last day is Thursday. Turns out my supervisor is a gigantic dick, just couldn't see it before. He plays these weird little mind games and is very discouraging. I could write a novel about why this job actually sucks big-time asserino, but it's all a bit complicated and bullshitty and I'm just ready to be out of here.

Don't know what I'll do next, I just know I've been miserable the past six weeks. The other electricians on my team all experience the same mental torment and then some by our angry, manipulative boss, and I said "hell nah" and decided I wouldn't be miserable alongside these dudes—guys I like working with but not enough to stick around.

Kinda sucks because it's the highest paying job I've ever had, but everyone says it's kind of a gantlet being here and that any amount of time spent working here, especially leaving of my own volition, will look good on a resume. Might go for more electrical work, don't know. There's jobs hiring for considerably more than what this place offers and they don't require much experience.

I do know that I'm gonna take a break for at least a couple weeks, refresh my mind, go for walks again to strengthen my back and lose weight, and just try to gain some happiness back. I'll help my dad out at his business in the meantime, which are hours that I choose. I know that wherever I go, I'll demand maximum 40 hours a week, because mandatory overtime is garbage ass.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2021, 09:19:19 PM »
Bad bosses are really terrible ~_~ Hope you find a better one soon friend :D

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2021, 12:48:34 AM »
Mental health is very important. Good for you to leave.

I agree with Gunlord, I hope you find a better boss on your next job.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2021, 10:45:12 AM »
Such a bulls**t boss should be reported to the authorities for his disreputable and unprofessional behavior. People who play mind-games and are dicks on the job should be fired. No question.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2022, 07:42:16 PM »
Dunno how the weather's been for you guys, but Minnesota had the most brutal winter I've ever experienced. Normally you'd get some 30 degree days with sunshine to balance things out, but we had a month-long stint of temperatures going no higher than 9 degrees Fahrenheit and often dipping below zero. And the thing that made it the most difficult was all the wind that never ceased and cuts to the bone. It felt like we were in a tundra.

Anyway, it's finally warming up and most of the snow is gone thanks to a week of wonderfully sunny 45 degree weather, but now spring rain season is here and it's bumming me out 'cos I just want sunlight. I haven't been in a good place mentally and I need to get out of this slump. Part of that is wanting to go for walks at the park, because my old man back really needs it, but bundling up to go outside just didn't sound like a good idea at all this winter.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 07:44:03 PM by Abnormal Freak »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags: