Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Crisis has one of the biggest collections of all time!! (56k warning)  (Read 39099 times)

Offline Successor The Cruel

• In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might...
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Beware my Power! Green Lantern's Light!
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Chapel of Resonance
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Re: Crisis has one of the biggest collections of all time!! (56k warning)
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2011, 02:13:50 AM »
I hope your house never burns down because that is pure gold right there.

Almost had an incident because of a faulty toaster, but it's all good : p

EDIT:
Whoops. Forgot to sign into my Crisis account. It happens sometimes.  :-X
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 02:15:33 AM by Blue Successor »

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2011, 02:22:33 AM »
It's not all sealed, I take it out & play frisbee with this stuff all the time, then put it back in the plastic/bubble wrap.

Ah, ok. I never understood that nonsense with collecting factory sealed merchandise.   

Offline Richter

• Vampire Killer
  • Hunter in Training
  • Die, monster!
    • Project R Design
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2011, 05:40:50 AM »
That is a lot of stuff  :P
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 06:53:15 AM by Richter »

Offline VampirehunterB

• Vampire Hunter
  • A Genuine Castlevania fan..
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2011, 02:41:04 PM »
very nice!

Offline Vampire Killer

• HOLY CROSS, Batman!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2011, 03:30:00 PM »
is that Gabriel action figure real?
Behold my true form......IS A CHAIR!!!

Offline Akumajo

• Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2011, 03:41:45 PM »
Amazing castlevania collection.  :D

I was delighted to see the photos of his collection.

Offline Francis

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2011, 10:13:28 PM »
Hi, i'm pretty new to this forum, to be honest, i'm lurking around for some time here, but cause of my bad english i always hesitated to join the crew.But now there is something that  has made change my mind.
I'm a fine collector too, and after that i've seen some cool collections as these, i have decided to register.Mine collection  is impressive too, and i think i'll send some pics somedays,but i need to get a decent camera before. See ya around here  ;D

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2011, 10:49:17 AM »
Quote from: Vampire Killer
is that Gabriel action figure real?
It sure is. Konami made it for me, specifically!It's a custom that I put in a LoS box to make it seem more "official."

i wonder how much I'll get for it on ebay?

Some updates:
+ just received some new posters (CotM, Bloodlines), and the Lords of Shadow promo edition (the copy reviewers receive for reviewing), and the Akumajo Dracula tribute CDs.. and another LoS poster. Still waiting on some other stuff, though. Pics coming soon!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 10:57:39 AM by Crisis »

Offline Innovator

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
Hey Crisis

Quite a big collection, that's true. Congratulations. Only few people can afford such crazy expenses to get rare things, though. And it's definitely too SOTN-oriented. I guess you're another one of these Alucard hardcore lovers.

I've got a suggestion for you : to separate official / unofficial and fan-made stuff.
Would be better for the eyes ;)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
And it's definitely too SOTN-oriented. I guess you're another one of these Alucard hardcore lovers

I just have too many Symphony handhelds. I'll throw some out if it'll make you guys feel better, though..

Alucard makes my pants tight.  He's very sweet with a beautiful face, and it's hard not to dream about him at night. He is an icon and very sexy , I'm starting to blush ~_~

+ Just received another sealed Simon's Quest handheld, and several more phonecards are added. Also, PAL Vampire's Kiss. Guess I should take pictures to "prove" it huh

Offline Dracul

• Demon Lord
  • Hunter in Training
    • Demon Castle Dracula (CastleVania)
    • Awards
As far as physical collection all I've got all of the US versions, some japanese (like rondo, notm), a rondo guide in japanese, a couple cds, figures, handhelds, novel (txt and graphic), and a few preorder stuff.  I feel totally dwarfed now lol, good job! :)

I intend to have the largest database of game related content that is playable, but i'm still working on that.

Offline Francis

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
+ Just received another sealed Simon's Quest handheld, and several more phonecards are added. Also, PAL Vampire's Kiss. Guess I should take pictures to "prove" it huh

Well yeah, this is what we all expecting the most ;D

Offline Innovator

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards

Man, I said "Congrats" in my message, feel easy !
Indeed you gathered a lot of good stuff, who can say the contrary ?

Some updates:
+ just received some new posters (CotM, Bloodlines)

It's OK for the COTM Poster, far too expensive for me.

But I want to correct the Bloodlines : it's a "The New Generation" that you got.
Between us, I wonder if a Bloodlines poster exists somewhere, never heard about it.

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
You really should get a case for all that stuff... No Whip Rush From Hell?

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline narkolepsi

• sha na na
  • Vampire Hunter
  • it's been awhile hasn't it
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • top zel
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
Oh my gods, this collection is spectacular.

I feel so small now.

I've started collecting about a year ago, and I have all of the US versions but three (LoD, Belmont's Revenge and Dracula X), 3 of the NECA figures, Simon Belmont keychain, Trevor Belmont 8-bit keychain, vampire cross pendant, canvas print of Alucard's knight portrait, Portrait of Ruin soundtrack, Ultimate Judge guidebook, Order of Ecclesia bag, 4 t-shirts, magazine ads starting with Circle of the Moon and going through Judgment, and magazines...

...but this makes my whole collection look like a dust bunny! How much dough did you sink into this? That's QUITE a lot of stuff. I love this, for you it's very clear that Castlevania is a labor of love, and this is the best collection I've seen thus far!
with love and squalor, narkolepsi - back to the lab again!
tumblr

Tags: