Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Symphony of the Night sound effect rips?  (Read 7442 times)

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2021-07-Music Contest Silver Award 2018-06 Music Contest Runner-Up 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest First Place 2015-03-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: September 16, 2011, 07:16:30 PM »
Hey guys, does anyone know of a way to rip the sound effects from SOTN? it doesn't matter if i have to rip it from my disc using an emulator, i just dont know of any ways to do it  :rollseyes:
But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!!!!!!!!

Offline Esco

• In SERIOUS need of sprite help for the SOTN HACKED engine! PM me please if you can help.
  • Forgotten One
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: Symphony of the Night sound effect rips?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2011, 02:02:11 AM »
Download the NEWEST version of psound, then look for .vb files in the iso. Under configure, you will need to change the sample rate for each sound over and over until it sounds right.

It's a pain in the ass basically. The alternative is for you to just be patient, and I will eventually have them all ripped for use in my game, but right now I only have about 15 or so. I have some zip files full of SOTN sounds, but I do not know how accurate they are, and have not checked them (they were sent to me by a friend).  There are sound files found all over the place in the iso. :)
- Esco... the original New Yurican and creator of the Castlevania: SOTN Hacked Engine!

Link to the blog for the "hack:" http://sotnhacked.wordpress.com

Tags: