Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Digital Download Sales  (Read 57595 times)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Re: GOG/Steam/Humble Bundle/etc. Sales Mega-Thread!
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2013, 06:20:31 PM »
Never noticed its for Humble Bundle too, since its my first time sharing or seeing things related to promotions in the forum, thanks for that Jorge :)
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
Re: GOG/Steam/Humble Bundle/etc. Sales Mega-Thread!
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2013, 12:47:54 PM »
Just any PC downloadable sales, really. If there are cool sales on Amazon, post 'em here, that sort of thing.

I'd probably get this Humble Bundle EA bargain if it weren't for the fact I'd have to download another client to download the games. I've never heard of Origin till now. Does it download games for you to play directly off the 'puter, or does it require login like Steam? It's bad enough I have Steam; I don't want another download/play client.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: GOG/Steam/Humble Bundle/other digital Sales Mega-Thread!
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2013, 12:57:18 PM »
Its like Steam, but made by.... Eletronic Arts!

Dramatic Chipmunk

But you can get keys for these games and activate them on Steam (not all of them, you will need to check which of them are available).

I'll not have the chance to buy any of these since I dont have a credit card lol
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2014, 10:53:46 AM »
Cool GOG sale this weekend. A lot of games are a mere $1.49, like all the Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain sequels, Pandemonium 1 and 2, and Daikatana (for that price, I'll give Romero's supposed failure a whirl). The excellent Thief games are $3.49 each.

http://www.gog.com/promo/square_enix_weekend_promo_040414
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2014, 11:24:42 AM »
Sweet, I'm mighty tempted to pick up Anachronox for $1.50, I've only heard good things.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2014, 11:54:38 AM »
I originally made this for PC sales, but I guess it makes sense for consoles to be included as well.

PSN (North America only, I think) this weekend has 30 games for 99 cents each. Picked up a bunch myself. Regretting the dollar spent on Gex: Enter the Gecko.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/18/ps-store-flash-sale-30-games-available-for-0-99-each/
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2014, 11:56:07 AM »
Now christened with a new, simpler thread name!

Also, GOG was having a pretty good sale where users select which group of games are 75% off and which are 60%. Appears the whole list of games is now available all at one time for 39 more hours.

http://www.gog.com/gamerumble

Might be fun to check out the Unreal games. Played a lot of Unreal Tournament back in the day but have never played the main solo games.

And while not a sale, BioShock Infinite and Remember Me are free to play for PS+ subscribers right now. Think I might sign up for a few months to play 'em.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 02:04:49 PM by Abnormal Freak »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Ratty

• Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2014, 08:43:20 AM »
Gog's been having their spring insomnia sale (limited quantities of 100 different games being sold in rotation) and it's not really worth following if you don't want to spend your time waiting and hoping the game you want comes up next, and that you can buy it before it's gone. (I saw the 100 copies of Zork Anthology for $2 sell out in close to a minute flat, though most games are 400 - 800 copies.) Though I was able to snag the Quest for Glory games for about 2.25 and Wasteland and Betrayal at Krondor for 1.50 each. I still wound up buying some games I otherwise probably wouldn't have (Children of the Nile, Inquisitor) well played Gog, well played.

No fair man. Gog's additional weekend sale has some of the games I want most on my wishlist. Namely Ishar Compelation, Inherit the Earth and the Catacombs Pack. http://www.gog.com/promo/spring_weekend_promo_160514

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2014, 01:14:35 PM »
+1
The Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams standalone expansion Rise of the Owlverlord is 94 cents on Steam until the 22nd.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/246960/?snr=1_4_4__106_7
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2014, 12:32:52 AM »
Blood of the Werewolf, a new indie game is 90% (less than 2 bucks) until 24nd. I should note that its very VERY similar to Castlevania in a lot of things.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/260250/?snr=1_4_4__116
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Ratty

• Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2014, 12:35:39 PM »
Hey Lelygax? How have things been going? Not been able to get on much myself either lately.

Offline Ratty

• Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2014, 08:56:46 AM »
For those here who were interested in Oniken, you can get it for as little as $1 right now as part of the current IndieGala bundle. https://www.indiegala.com/

Offline Ratty

• Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2014, 04:31:24 PM »
Don't know how much of the 24 hour time window is left, but if you grab Sniper Elite 2 on steam right now it's free http://store.steampowered.com/app/63380/

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2014, 05:04:17 AM »
Sorry for the late reply, I was doing fine xD
Now I have a job and have played a lot of games I dont appear so often here these days
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2014, 04:02:50 PM »
My Gamefly client seems to be broken.
So I went to the Gamefly site and it looks like Gamefly digital sales is being bought out.

"GameFly digital customers: GameFly has sold its digital download business to AtGames Holding Ltd. GameFly will continue to operate the digital download business for AtGames until later this year or until the transition is complete. Please click here for additional details concerning your user information."
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Tags: