Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: How to I add an avatar? OR can I at this stage?  (Read 1980 times)

Offline pattamus

• Apprentice Vampire Killer
  • Hunter in Training
  • Save state master ;)
    • Awards
How to I add an avatar? OR can I at this stage?
« on: March 25, 2012, 08:58:08 PM »
+1
I just decided to spice up my profile, but saw no where to add avatar. Trust me, I looked. If it was right under my nose and I missed it, I apologize.

Also tried forum search for the same type of topics and it used keywords and brought me to strange places.

So is it possible for me at this point to add an avatar, and if so how. Once again, I really appreciate you guys' help while I learn the ropes. I don't think Castlevania is a passing fad for me, I think I will be playing for quite awhile. So I figure the time invest here is worth it, plus everyone's been really friendly so far. Thank you again  :)

EDIT: I also added my AIM, MSN and yahoo chat options, I use mainly AIM, MSN, and google chat. I run digsby cause I have many friends who each have their own chose client. Feel free to contact me thru there, not just about this, but about whatever. I have no problem with online friends with similar interests.  :)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 09:01:41 PM by pattamus »

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: How to I add an avatar? OR can I at this stage?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 09:39:48 PM »
I'm moving this to Off Topic.

On the upper menu, hover over "profile"
On the drop-down menu that shows up, click on "Forum Profile"
There's the "Personalize picture" section.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline pattamus

• Apprentice Vampire Killer
  • Hunter in Training
  • Save state master ;)
    • Awards
Re: How to I add an avatar? OR can I at this stage?
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 12:22:29 AM »
+1
Oh man I should have seen that. I was on that particular page like 20 times. That's one of those things you see 20 times and don't realized I looked. Sorry for this thread  :-[

That's me in my official Jason Vs. Freddy Hock. Custom built. Felt it appropriate for this site. Custom painted and real leather straps.  :D
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 12:33:58 AM by pattamus »

Tags: Avatar