Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Norse women think I'm cute  (Read 4587 times)

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« on: October 25, 2012, 09:00:57 PM »
+2
A customer came in last week with her sister who was visiting from Norway. She showed signs of years of smoking and child-raising pains (in other words, she looked older than maybe she was). Nice lady. Loved that Nordic accent. After she flew back to Norway, the customer came in the next day and told me, "You know, my sister thought you were really cute."

Wow! And here I was staring at her Aryan teenaged daughter the whole time she was in the store! Boy, were my tastes in girls way off that week!

In my defense, her daughter was super adorably cute. Even my customer's son was crushing on his cousin. I explained to her it's best to keep it in the family.  :-X
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline Green Stranger

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 11:33:31 PM »
That's always a good thing.  ;D

Wow! And here I was staring at her Aryan teenaged daughter the whole time she was in the store! Boy, were my tastes in girls way off that week!

Just curious, what race/ethnicity are you?

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 11:34:46 PM »
LOL!! Sounds like you just had a taste of the Manga 'slice of life'.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 08:10:41 AM »
+1
Story of my life is more like "unattractive women think I'm cute". Sigh.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Successor The Cruel

• In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might...
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Beware my Power! Green Lantern's Light!
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Chapel of Resonance
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2012, 08:46:00 AM »
+1
I used to talk to a Finnish girl who really liked me (I occasionally still talk to her, though not as often). Problem was she was just really, really boring in personality. I didn't know why she liked me because our conversations were so damn dull, at least from my perspective. Then, I figured it out. Finnish guys were either always depressed, drunk, or both at the same time :x
By the way, that's coming from her, not me : p
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 08:49:34 AM by Successor The Cruel »

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2012, 11:23:58 AM »
Story of my life is more like "unattractive women think I'm cute". Sigh.

Same goes for me......
Ruler of Chaos

Offline TheCruelAngel

• Sportin' Boxes since 1998
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2012, 11:30:23 AM »
Ah those silly foreigners and their perfect genetics! Can't say I have any similar experiences but good on you for being cute! It's always nice to know when one is appreciated.  ;D

Also repeat customers that recognize you? Where the heck do you work? Only time I got that was when I worked at GameStop and they were always teenaged to middleaged dudes.  :P

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2012, 04:46:34 AM »
+1
I usually get hit on by older women, matter of fact my ex was older than I by 6 years.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2012, 10:33:02 AM »
I usually get hit on by older women, matter of fact my ex was older than I by 6 years.

A six year difference? Nothing strange about that. I myself wouldn't mind having a slightly older, more mature woman in my mundane existence. Just someone who can help compliment my existence and add in some excitement and spice in my otherwise stagnating life. I've yet to be hit on by any woman, either mature or slightly younger then I. I can easily converse with them and I have several work colleagues and acquaintances who're women, but never has it gone in anyway more personal then that. I can only guess I'm just the type of person whom can't be bothered with let alone given the time of day. But that's only half the reason why I'm a loner.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2012, 08:20:55 AM »
A six year difference? Nothing strange about that. I myself wouldn't mind having a slightly older, more mature woman in my mundane existence. Just someone who can help compliment my existence and add in some excitement and spice in my otherwise stagnating life. I've yet to be hit on by any woman, either mature or slightly younger then I. I can easily converse with them and I have several work colleagues and acquaintances who're women, but never has it gone in anyway more personal then that. I can only guess I'm just the type of person whom can't be bothered with let alone given the time of day. But that's only half the reason why I'm a loner.

And i thought that i was the only one with the same problem to be called lone wolf.....
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2012, 04:25:46 PM »
+2
I think you're qt too, theo-sama. Prunyuu~

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2012, 09:52:57 PM »
I'm white. Not sure of my descent. Was told I'm Heinz 57. Typical brown-haired American male with a pudgy belly. Fluctuate between 165 and 185 pounds year-round. My face is a bit more chiseled of course than the rest of my body. You can check me out on Facebook if you really, really want... Of course would help if you knew my real name.  8)

Not sure how I feel about older women. I like them young because, well, young girls look better. Although if an older woman hits on a gas station worker (there ya go, now ya know), I doubt she's looking for child support.... Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge. Know what I mean?
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2012, 01:30:14 AM »
I've always preferred older women. I find the younger girls, especially in this cesspit of plastic people called Miami, tend to be exponentially arrogant, shallow, and stupid.  That last one really annoys me being that I am a sapiosexual.
"Stuff and things."

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2012, 11:05:59 PM »
+4

It's not the 6 years that bother me but the fact I wound up more mature than she was in the end that did. I always credit older women of having mature minds, but every now and again you find one that isn't.

*to da moon Alice*

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2012, 11:13:45 PM »
+3
Men often grow wiser with age, but alas, I have noted that the same is not always true with women...

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Tags: