Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: New Alucard resin statue in the works!  (Read 3302 times)

Offline AlexCalvo

• The man.
  • Legendary Hunter
  • No longer a jerk, but still wonderful.
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
Re: New Alucard resin statue in the works!
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 06:52:16 PM »
We already talked about this and all of Mondo's other Castlevania stuff here.  http://castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php?topic=8583.msg189807#msg189807
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13104670/1/Castlevania-Birth-of-the-Dragon

Dracula was not always a monster. He was once a man named Mathias Cronqvist. A flawed, conflicted, genius of a man. How did the educated, aristocratic, crusader who piously served the church become a vampire, and eventually the Dark Lord himself, the opposing force to God? From a very young age terrors and tragedy shaped the man into the king of all evil. This is his story.

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 08:03:03 PM »
Yeah but what about SotN Maria?

Offline redrum

• Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2018, 09:53:07 PM »
what about one for ortega?  am i the only one who cares about that guy?

just kidding, i don't care about him...

...but i'd still rock a sweet ortega statue, all the same :rollseyes:

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2018, 03:21:30 AM »
It's out for preordes. I would love to have it, but importing is going to cost me a fortune, since customs will demand my @ss to give it to me.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline TatteredSeraph

• Queen of the Damned
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2018, 08:18:05 AM »
So, that was a bit insane during the validation process going Live.  Did anyone else order a F4F Alucard figurine, in one of its versions?  I grabbed an Exclusive version rather than a Twilight Exclusive.  So pretty!

https://cloudfront.first4figures.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/a/c/ac-white-vertical-exc-01.jpg

I've posted here as I wasn't sure if it warranted a new thread.

Sorry that it's been a while, guys.  I've been super busy with work or unwell.  I hope you're all doing ok. xx

"Blood is Family. Blood is Power. Blood is Everything"

Tags: