Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Advice  (Read 6394 times)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« on: May 07, 2015, 04:36:24 AM »
Hi dungeonites, i have a complicated situation and i need some advice. I have all ready asked a person here and gave me it's response, but i need to hear some more opinions about it.

Here we go, where i work, there is a pharmacy on the other side of the street, where a girl works there as a employee, that i like. I have gone thrice there in hope to talk to her, but the first 2 times, she wasn't there and the third one, she was in the back room, so i didn't see her. So i gave up going there.

I have noticed that there were 2 guys that they were coming to pick her from her job, when she was finished with her work, the one was coming occasionally, but he hasn't show up for over 3 months and the other guy comes once a week if not at all.

So, i don't know what they are. What i want to ask you people is, in 2 weeks the store were i work, it's closing and get transferred to another place, so i will not see her again. So, i was thinking when i'll have left, to send her a card with flowers, telling her how i was feeling for her. Does it has any meaning to do this move or no? I'm not doing this now, because of the store that i work.

Any advice is welcome!!!!! :)

P.S. : I have noticed her checking me quite a few times with her eyes, but that might bee for checking if i was looking her, watching her.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 10:01:58 AM »
So, i was thinking when i'll have left, to send her a card with flowers, telling her how i was feeling for her.

Personally I'd avoid doing this. You don't know her as she doesn't know you. I'm absolutely no expert in romance but it's best to avoid being personal until you guys are actually dating. Instead you should be trying to engage in conversation with her in order to get to know her better, as well as her getting to know you better. And who knows? By the end of the day you could be exchanging phone numbers and meet up again later-on. But just go and talk to her. That's really all you need to do at this point. Best not to jump down her throat until you guys have established some sort of relationship.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 10:20:19 AM »
Personally I'd avoid doing this. You don't know her as she doesn't know you. I'm absolutely no expert in romance but it's best to avoid being personal until you guys are actually dating. Instead you should be trying to engage in conversation with her in order to get to know her better, as well as her getting to know you better. And who knows? By the end of the day you could be exchanging phone numbers and meet up again later-on. But just go and talk to her. That's really all you need to do at this point. Best not to jump down her throat until you guys have established some sort of relationship.
All this, don't creep her out dude.

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2015, 10:58:38 AM »
Yeah, I'm with X and darkmanx. Such forward moves might creep her out :o

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline EstebanT

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2015, 12:01:58 PM »
+1
Send her a note that says "I've been watching you from afar" Also make sure you include a picture of yourself wearing a balaclava to keep the mystery. Wait a few days until she forgets the incident. Then surprise her by breaking into her house and giving her a hug. Ladies love surprises. Ladies also love a man who can defend them from danger. So make sure you carry a knife in your hand. Don't make the rookie mistake of wearing the balaclava when you break in. We certainly wouldn't want her to be creeped out.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2015, 12:49:14 PM »
I see.......i was only thinking of doing this not for gaining anything, since i will not see her again after the store will close, just something like a good buy from someone who was interesting in you and never got the chance to talk you. You have a point guys, our jobs are different and her job is making it difficult for  me to go there without a reason, since there are 3 womens working there.

What will i tell, i came to speak to that one? I might cause trouble for her in her work. Maybe i should do what the other person told me and burie it to the sands of time.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2021-07-Music Contest Silver Award 2018-06 Music Contest Runner-Up 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest First Place 2015-03-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2015, 01:24:34 PM »
+1
Dude, just engage in normal conversation, don't be overbearing, just be you.  Try this a few times and see how it goes before the move happens.  This will give you both a feel for each other and also show her that "hey, this guy seems interested enough to come over and chit chat".  And at the end, if you don't feel like the phone number exchange works, Facebook is your friend lol.  I know it sounds crazy, but sometimes the simple things work the best.  My wife and i are together now because of Facebook.  Now, since then we don't have one anymore haha, but point being, sometimes that can work wonders.  Definitely do NOT send her flowers from the get go dude, like others have said, even with the best intentions it could come off a little creepy lol.  Good luck dude and don't give up!  8)
But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!!!!!!!!

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2015, 03:00:25 AM »
You are Greek, my friend. I learned a lot of Greek life wisdom from reading Nikos Kazantzakis.
And the tip can only be the words of his character Alexis Zorba:

"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2015, 06:11:59 AM »
I see.......i was only thinking of doing this not for gaining anything, since i will not see her again after the store will close, just something like a good buy from someone who was interesting in you and never got the chance to talk you. You have a point guys, our jobs are different and her job is making it difficult for  me to go there without a reason, since there are 3 womens working there.

What will i tell, i came to speak to that one? I might cause trouble for her in her work. Maybe i should do what the other person told me and burie it to the sands of time.
Your a lost cause man...get over that Romeo and Juliet stuff until it's appropriate. You haven't even spoken to her really and you are already trying to shower her with sh*t. That's a sure fire way of setting yourself up for failure and never getting a chance to talk to her ever again. You'll be butthurt, heartbroke, and she will move on and not give a d*ck.

Sorry to sound harsh bro, but you don't seem to want to listen to your buds here that want to offer you good advice. And you seem dead set on just doing what you want to do. (Which is fine too.)

Gonna find out the hard way I see...

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2015, 07:13:21 AM »
Well, i never said that i'm going to do it, only that it's not that simple to walk inside and ask for her specific, every time i have gone she wasn't there or she was on the back room, so her boss, which is also a woman, have served me and also after i have seen the two other guys i'm hesitating to go near her, because i don't know if they are family to her or something else and i'd rather avoid trouble. Maybe i'll go and try to find and speak to her the last day, before i leave, so i want have to worry about the other guys.

P.S. : I forgot to mention that i'm working alone at the store, so i can't just leave whenever i want. I can only go there before i open, which she isn't there that early or i'll have to close early and go there, before they close, but that's when usually her boss has her children and her husband.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 07:17:45 AM by Dark Nemesis »
Ruler of Chaos

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2021-07-Music Contest Silver Award 2018-06 Music Contest Runner-Up 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest First Place 2015-03-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2015, 07:26:38 AM »
Dude, to hell with those other guys going to see her, you're there to see her, not them lol. Just muster up the courage, be true to yourself, dont put on a face thats not you and things will take care of themselves, one way or another. You dont want to look desperate or like you have no confidence. Women love a confident man, make sure you deliver dude (but dont mistake confidence with arrogance lol)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2015, 07:36:00 AM »
Dude, to hell with those other guys going to see her, you're there to see her, not them lol. Just muster up the courage, be true to yourself, dont put on a face thats not you and things will take care of themselves, one way or another. You dont want to look desperate or like you have no confidence. Women love a confident man, make sure you deliver dude (but dont mistake confidence with arrogance lol)

You making it sound so easy, but the truth is it's not, when i get nervous, i always tend to tremble like a fish out of the water. They just opened for evening, i've seen her getting inside, but i don't think i can go.........yeah i know, i sound such a shameless coward.....
Ruler of Chaos

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2015, 04:49:53 PM »
Lol it IS easy man! As soon as you get comfortable in your own skin you'll be ready.  Would you rather go down in a blaze of glory trying or strike out without even making an effort. You have nothing to loose man, and trust me, we have ALL been there buddy  8) you just have to get passed it.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2015, 06:01:23 PM »
+1
You have nothing to loose man, and trust me, we have ALL been there buddy  8) you just have to get passed it.

lol, What 're you talking about?? I've not been there. At all  :'(
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2015, 09:51:42 PM »
Seriously, I'm working in retail almost exhaustively.
Just talk to her casually, maybe complement something about her, like her hair or an accessory or even eyes, never anything too direct. Maintain eye contact and only "look" if she does something to make you "look", Otherwise keep it casual, then if the casual chit-chat grows into a descent conversation, then find out what she likes to do, most of the time these things are spontaneous or not at all if she is interested in you, try to know her a good bit before trying to be romantic, then it never hurts to invite her to an innocent outing like the movies, and as always Be Yourself
If you get nervous, let her know. Complement her beauty when she changes her looks, yet again keep it cool as if it were an everyday occurrence.

I hope this helps

OH YEAH, I forgot...
DON'T get thirsty
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 09:53:32 PM by KaZudra »

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Tags:

anything