Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: And I thought my wife drove me nuts...  (Read 3733 times)

Offline cecil-kain

• Lord and Host
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Operation Akumajo
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« on: August 09, 2008, 07:41:37 AM »
Rich businessman cancels his life insurance, runs up his debts, and then decapitates himself to foil his x-wife's alimony plot!  Dark Humor anyone?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/7548504.stm

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
Re: And I thought my wife drove me nuts...
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 10:38:12 AM »
Man, if I was married to a woman like that, I'd kill myself, too!  :o

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 01:13:17 PM »
Hmm interesting way to get back at her but Ive always been of the mind that if Im gonna fuck someone over royally I wanna be alive to see them suffer.

One of my RL friends is gettin divorced and we were talkin about puttin all her shit out in the yard and callin her and tellin her to come get it if she wanted it and thats when I thought of my ultimate plan of what Id do if I got married and had a good life nice home plenty of money etc and then found out she was cheatin on me and left me.

Id be completely cool with it I wouldnt say or do anything but as soon as she was gone and it was over but before she got any of her shit out of the house Id call a butcher and see if he had or could get me a bunch of dead pigs (the longer theyd been dead the better) then Id go in the house take all her shit out of the closets and put em on the bed and the couch and whatever then Id close and seal all the windows and turn the heat up as high as I could and have those dead pigs put everywhere inside. Then Id leave and wait a few days then tell her she could have it all no questions =D

Offline A n t r a x x

• ~ GamersMark EIC ~
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 02:34:40 PM »
In Reply To #3

Wow. When did you become so evil?  ;)

"Observe their fates and learn well."

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2008, 05:09:22 PM »
Thats pretty funny alright.

And yea, Aridale... I'd like to live to see it too. Never thought about something like that though.

Offline Slayer

• The Prince of a town called Bel-Air
  • Master Hunter
  • The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2008, 08:32:11 PM »
Something just like this happened right outside a movie theater I live by once.  My friend was the one who discovered the body in a car at the back of the theater...I don't think I'd be able to sleep if I saw a decapitated corpse like that...
----------------------------------------------
Tetris world record, set.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_3mxSPWAn4

Jayster

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 10:39:57 PM »
That's some crazy stuff. It's one thing to get back at someone, but this is extreme. Crazy shit.

Tags:

anything