Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania: SotN - NO EQUIPMENT, NO MAGIC, NO FAMILIARS, NO ATTACK ITENS  (Read 6938 times)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
I did it until Richter, its really easy until you reach him without gaining levels, I also didn1 used healing itens, only obrigatory items like the jewel of open (I entered Maria's Room to pick one of the rings without using Spike Breaker, but needed to use Fairy's bug, being the only place that I used a familiar or a healing item). But I used magics, I could do a Soul Steal with almost all my MP lol

Also, NEVER try to enter the corridor that leads to Chapel where you talk with Maria by the opposite side if you didn't meet she here yet, you will freeze your game, I did that using the wolf form to traverse the collapsing bridge and used medusas to reach high places in the clock tower.

Since it seems that another persons are interested in this type of thing apart of me, maybe I will recor my own version of this challenge in the future.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 01:56:54 PM by Lelygax »
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I see you over there.. Yeah you
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
this seems fun... so i gotta punch my way to drac huh? that sounds fun... im just worried about how small the hitbox is if you face galamoth/ karusaman and i know doppleganger had to be difficult :D
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Doppelganger is easy if you use the right sub-weapons. Also someone can suggest a good program to record gameplays? I know that Fraps and hypercam exists, but there is a better alternative? Can someone say what is the better?
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
oh so u can use sub weapons? it shouldnt be too rough
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Well, since I try to dont gain levels and dont use items or equips I shoose to atleast use magic and sub-weapons. But I dont use Cross or Agunea since the Cross costs a lot of hearts and I find Agunea to be broken when you hold the button. My principal choice in almost all CVs is the Holy Water.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
Holy water gets shit done for real. what about that salt hand subweapon. i found it works wonders on galamoth
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
I've never used Bibuti so I doesnt know, but since I did this personal challenge in a friend house I stopped in Richter. Im planning to redo it and record for the dungeonites watch, but I need to know a good way to record without watermarks.

Maybe it will not be so fancy like FPSxploit video, but I plan to entertain you guys.

Edit: I've discovered that FPSxploit is a brazilian too, olá.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 01:36:35 PM by Lelygax »
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline FPSxploit

• Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Grendel battle: No equipment, no weapons, no magic, no pants.  :P

Beowulf (5/10) Movie CLIP - I Am Beowulf (2007) HD
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Hahahaha, good job, you even made a cool finisher pressing play+pause in your DVD remote. xD
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Rudolph LagnaGaisaer

• Dragon Slayer.
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
Sorry to say, but this challenge look a little broken. there is no way to do it without bug´s and other thing´s that are illegal.
My impossible SOTN challenge consisted in PEC codes do edit Alucard stat´s and monsters ones.
i have done some bosses edit´s (IE > like 1792 Dracula killing you in two hit´s) and Alucard don´t level up at all.
(70 hp 150 mp 50 heart´s 1 STR 1 CON 1 INT 1 LCK (strangely the luck zeroed out increase you critical rate crazily,Spooky.))

Any chance of anyone try it ? i can give some hint´s. and you can use all Alucard trick´s without guilty.
i don´t have time to do because i´m coding and scripting my game.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Its possible since you can equip Holy Glasses and Spike Breaker when needed. Also you can use transformations. But I can do it without using any equips if I use a bug to bypass Richter battle.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Rudolph LagnaGaisaer

• Dragon Slayer.
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
but what is the fun of doing bug´s and skipping battles ? you must fight for your life with all weapons and tricks at your disposition in game.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Thats why I said that I can do it, but is possible to beat the game without it. Its difficult but not impossible to beat the game if you equip these 2 items when necessary. :p
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Tags: