Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Harmony of Despair (The next Castlevania game?)  (Read 688295 times)

Offline Wallachia

• hath risen
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
Re: Harmony of Despair (The next Castlevania game?)
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2010, 01:29:36 PM »
Did you see the new RUSH N ATTACK downloadable game Konami is putting out? Maybe this new Harmony will be of the like!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03_c2USoFEY

"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better" - Albert Einstein

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2010, 02:14:16 PM »
Not sure whats with hating on Juste. Sure he has hair like Alucard, but so what.

Offline angevil

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2010, 02:56:10 PM »
Juste kicks ass! I think he is great and Ayami made some fine art.

Offline Wallachia

• hath risen
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2010, 03:24:24 PM »
Yeah Juste is bad ass. and let him use swords in the next one.

"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better" - Albert Einstein

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2010, 03:27:39 PM »
I hope there's more interaction with the furniture you can collect this time. I'm serious.

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2010, 03:38:42 PM »
Yeah Juste is bad ass. and let him use swords in the next one.

But if he uses swords next time he'll look exactly like.....oh that's the joke right?

Offline Wallachia

• hath risen
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2010, 04:41:10 PM »
haaha, yes kind of a joke, but also I would dig that!

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2010, 05:00:27 PM »
Even though HoD is towards the bottom of my list, I love all Castlevania games and will probably enjoy this one (if its real) just as much as the rest of them.
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2010, 08:30:00 PM »
I didn't like Juste, cuz I don't much like his game.

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2010, 02:34:00 AM »
When we discovered that the OoE's name was being trademarked, was it the Japanese title or the localized one? (The stolen seal or order of ecclesia?)

I don't want a lame CV cellphone game.  :( The akward title sure sounds fitting for one.         

Offline Koutei

• Uboaaa!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • The Japanese People
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2010, 03:14:25 AM »
I remembered this.

http://www.retrogamer.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4729

Symphony of the Juste!
I'm on hiatus now.

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2010, 05:40:32 AM »
Guys, I just noticed something very interesting in a Dutch game magazine I happen to be subscribed to. This magazine always has " hints" at the last page about what they are going to cover in their next issue. One of these hints is a jokingly question to one of the writers, asking him "who he is going to frighten with that mirror, whip and garlic". I think they are going to cover something Castlevania related next issue and it might be this supposed Castlevania game. It would make sense since this name is trademarked in Europe, so it might be developed somewhere in Europe. It could also be a coverage of LoS but then I wonder what they meant with the mirror.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2010, 06:13:21 AM »
So, when is comming that next issue?  :)
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: April 17, 2010, 06:14:51 AM »
May 21.  :-X

So we still have to wait for more then a month.

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2010, 07:14:11 AM »

Harmony of Despair?
It sounds a lot like a fan hack or something, not very creative.... But the name isn't that important. I hope this is a new DS game, not a 3DS launch title. Also, I love Juste. He's hot and his game is hot too. If this is a sequel I'm all for it. If it has nothing to do with Juste (or Maxim) I seriously think they should change the name cause it's too similar. They should probably change it regardless..

If this turns out to be a cellphone game, I'm just not interested anymore. I love Castlevania, but I refuse to play on my cell phone. It blows. Maybe if I had an iPhone or something... But nah, I'd still prefer the DS.

Tags:

anything