Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Pachi-Slot: Akumajo Dracula II  (Read 43524 times)

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2010, 01:13:34 PM »
Such a shame how nice this game looks, but it's not a main console Castlevania game. I'm getting some very nice snapshots from the trailer though, and the new girl is pretty hot.

Offline Reinhart77

• Courage, don't leave me now.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2010, 09:13:39 AM »
Looks like the new girl is called "D. A."  That's funny because that works for both "Dark Angela" and "Amelia Danasty".  I wonder if it'll turn out to be one or both of those names.

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2010, 10:20:13 AM »
maybe Konami should make a movie that looks as bad ass as that video
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2010, 11:17:10 AM »
Looks like the new girl is called "D. A."  That's funny because that works for both "Dark Angela" and "Amelia Danasty".  I wonder if it'll turn out to be one or both of those names.

Wow she doesn't look like a total prostitute.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2010, 11:20:50 AM »
she got dem child-bearing hips. prunyuu~

Offline VGuyver

• Haunted by Typo's
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Haunted by Typo's
    • Awards
Re: Pachi-Slot: Akumajo Dracula II
« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2010, 11:46:17 AM »
well, she's got tight clothes about to burst off her, that will likely win a couple of fans over.

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2010, 12:22:10 PM »

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO NURSE

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2010, 04:50:08 PM »
THE BELTS

SO MANY BELTS

It's like she's Nomura's wet dream.

NURSE

umm

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2010, 07:39:38 PM »
I like that all this effort and character design is going into what is essentially a damn digital slot machine.

Oh wait, no I don't.

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2010, 08:41:28 PM »
I think they're awful character designs that don't fit in with Curse of Darkness at all. Of course, I wouldn't want them using Julia as fanservice, nor would I want good character designs wasted in a slot machine game.
Yeah, I wish all this budget was going into a real Castlevania game.

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2010, 08:59:44 PM »
I think they're awful character designs that don't fit in with Curse of Darkness at all.

Isaac.

The counterargument to anyone whining about how half-naked women don't fit CoD's art direction will always be Isaac.  If I have to see that jackass's 3D-rendered pubic area, there better be some boobies and vahoohoos to make up for it.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 09:02:27 PM by Super Waffle »

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2010, 09:01:15 PM »
oops, double-post.

Offline VGuyver

• Haunted by Typo's
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Haunted by Typo's
    • Awards
Re: Pachi-Slot: Akumajo Dracula II
« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2010, 10:21:51 PM »
lol, I think that was the general art direction with the antagonists in Curse of Darkness. All the good guys are fully clothed, and the villains tend to show more skin.

Men, I remember when I first saw Isaac's art concept. I was like "What!? Why are his pants falling off. I feel threatened, like he he's going to start pulling weapons out of that gap in his exposed pants."

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2010, 11:51:46 PM »
Isaac.

The counterargument to anyone whining about how half-naked women don't fit CoD's art direction will always be Isaac.  If I have to see that jackass's 3D-rendered pubic area, there better be some boobies and vahoohoos to make up for it.
Well, Angela and new girl kinda have clothing that don't fit CoD you know~
I mean they can still be half-naked, it's just that their clothes don't seem... Kojima-ish I guess?

...course by extension, being kojima-ish probably means they'd be fully clothed unless they're a succubus
oh and there's how they have awkwardly long torsos, which somehow irks me more than small heads and giraffe necks.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 12:01:29 AM by thernz »

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2010, 10:05:26 AM »
Don't talk shit about Isaac!  :(  :(
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Tags:

anything