Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Thunderbrand's Spoiler thread---  (Read 73829 times)

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #105 on: October 01, 2010, 02:24:44 PM »
maybe with satan's defeat there was a power vacuum that matthias took advantage of and then he became kamen rider kiva

Offline Apolake

• Just a lurker
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
Re: Thunderbrand's Spoiler thread---
« Reply #106 on: October 01, 2010, 02:37:46 PM »
maybe with satan's defeat there was a power vacuum that matthias took advantage of and then he became kamen rider kiva

Funny you should say that. After all, the Japanese VA for Satan is Kivat the 3rd.
"I respect your right to an opinion, it's your "right" to lie and misinform that I take issue with."

Offline Ascension

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #107 on: October 01, 2010, 04:22:56 PM »
But if it's like GnG, where's his Fire-face-penis?

Bwahahaha!!

Offline Apolake

• Just a lurker
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: October 01, 2010, 04:24:18 PM »
Forgot to ask, what is the medusa head equivalent in the game that Cox talked about?
"I respect your right to an opinion, it's your "right" to lie and misinform that I take issue with."

Offline DarkPrinceAlucard

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
  • Your dark prince has arrived.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #109 on: October 01, 2010, 04:45:17 PM »
we'll i must say that i am dissapointed that Dracula "apparently" isn't in the game " or maybe can't be fought" but i always had a feeling that he would not appear seeing as how the REAL dracula was born around the 1400s and seeing as Cox is a Classicvania fan he might not approve of making someone take on the name of Dracula and become the dark lord himeself and thus excluded him from his game.
i think it would be pretty lame at this point to have Satan "or the Lord of Death" become Dracula IMO.

and unlockable SNAKE COSTUME :o
this would be awesome IF i was a metal gear solid fan  :-\
i so wanted a unlockable classic simon outfit :-[

Castlevania Modding Forum http://castlevaniamodding.boards.net/

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #110 on: October 01, 2010, 07:06:59 PM »
Now this is just me but I think the idea of Satan some how becoming Dracula would be a downgrade of evil. I mean when it comes to evil Satan is the ultimate evil. Dracula is evil but nothing compared with Satan. Moreover, how do you kill Satan? I'm sure these things will be explained but it still makes me wonder.

So, The Lord of the Dead is Death? Also who is this reaper boss?

I know it was mentioned holy water is in this but are crosses, axes, or stopwatches?

Offline Heuss

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: October 01, 2010, 07:23:47 PM »

Dracula, Sovereign of the Damned

Satan and Dracula Min: 4.20

Dracula, Sovereign of the Damned 7/9

Offline Kamirine

• Welcome to Fright Night.
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #112 on: October 01, 2010, 07:40:51 PM »

Dracula, Sovereign of the Damned

Satan and Dracula Min: 4.20

Dracula, Sovereign of the Damned 7/9

LMFAO! "Raaaah!....Raaaah! *breath* Raah."  Seriously, he looked like he was trying to kill Dracula with lightening soap or something and got stopped by some chick that pulled powers out of no where. What kind of all powerful evil was THAT?! XD

Offline DragonsAndCarpetBags

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: October 01, 2010, 08:07:42 PM »
That's hilarious! thanks.

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #114 on: October 01, 2010, 08:18:22 PM »
What the hell did I just watch?!

Offline Thunderbrand

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: October 01, 2010, 08:19:18 PM »
Forgot to ask, what is the medusa head equivalent in the game that Cox talked about?

Gremlins. They are little annoying flying enemies that appear in random areas in the game.

As for Satan becoming Drac or whatever, come on! Why should it be a surprise that Satan is in the game? Think about it---the whole point of LoS is that the souls of the dead cannot reach Heaven because some evil force is plaguing the land and not allowing the souls to reach God. OK...so it stands to reason that Satan would be behind such a thing! Common sense if you ask me. Therefore, it's no surprise that Satan is the final boss.

*I'm not a newbie...I had several hundred posts with this screenname on the old board*

Offline Heuss

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: October 01, 2010, 08:31:31 PM »
As for Satan becoming Drac or whatever, come on! Why should it be a surprise that Satan is in the game? Think about it---the whole point of LoS is that the souls of the dead cannot reach Heaven because some evil force is plaguing the land and not allowing the souls to reach God. OK...so it stands to reason that Satan would be behind such a thing! Common sense if you ask me. Therefore, it's no surprise that Satan is the final boss.

We can not forget that Satan is the boss of Dracula, and dracula's powers from Satan.

"Dracula, Sovereign of the Damned" is old anime, but cool... and previous to Castlevania's game ;D

Dracula, Sovereign of the Damned 1/9

« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 09:10:08 PM by Heuss »

Offline Alutwon

• Grand Cross
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: October 01, 2010, 08:50:09 PM »
So i kinda noticed that Gabriel's gauntlet changed appearance from what cut scene to another. Is this explained in the guide?

Offline Thunderbrand

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: October 01, 2010, 09:04:46 PM »
So i kinda noticed that Gabriel's gauntlet changed appearance from what cut scene to another. Is this explained in the guide?

In the game, Gabriel dosen't get the Gauntlet until you defeat the Black Knight. So maybe that's part of the difference of appearance.
*I'm not a newbie...I had several hundred posts with this screenname on the old board*

Offline Oralox

• BANNED
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #119 on: October 01, 2010, 09:19:59 PM »
Now this is just me but I think the idea of Satan some how becoming Dracula would be a downgrade of evil. I mean when it comes to evil Satan is the ultimate evil. Dracula is evil but nothing compared with Satan. Moreover, how do you kill Satan? I'm sure these things will be explained but it still makes me wonder.

So, The Lord of the Dead is Death? Also who is this reaper boss?

I know it was mentioned holy water is in this but are crosses, axes, or stopwatches?

From what I am reading from the strategy guide, the reaper is seperate from the lord of the dead and is a lesser enemy(not a boss).

The sub-items are:
Holy Water Flasks
Dark Crystals
fairies
Silver Daggers

Tags: