Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Lords of Shadow sequel is coming out this year, hinted by David Cox over twitter  (Read 200695 times)

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
The word troll is thrown around way too much. I was actually being quite serious. Please don't sit there and tell me that the music in this game sounds and different than any stock fantasy music you hear in the movies. I for one am insulted by this soundtrack after having 25 years of memorable music that is still remixed by people to this day.

Sorry to say, but the LoS soundtrack is not a memorable one in my opinion. It will just fade away.

OH SHIT GUYS! LOOK AT THIS NEW AWESOME LOS2 PICTURE! IT'S MANTICORE FROM ARIA OF SORROW/DAWN OF SORROW!

Oh wait.. That's from the new Dark Souls content that's coming out. Sorry.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 05:14:47 PM by Rugal »
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
I think this track was Criminally overlooked in the original OST release  >:(
Dark Lord of the Vampires: Castlevania Lords of Shadow

^ Beautiful Manticore. IGA (And MS artists of course) take note!

Everything comes full circle

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards

hope this track is remixed for los2~
Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance - Seller Of Fine Goods (Merchant's Theme)

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Manticore looks dope, hope we see something like that in LOS2

Also, I like this track in LOS when you fought the black knight/The Forgotton One, shame it wasn't in the official soundtrack.

Castlevania: LoS OST - The Black Knight

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards

hope this track is remixed for los2~
Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance - Seller Of Fine Goods (Merchant's Theme)

Only if the Merchant is scratching out phat beats while selling you goods.

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
I think this track was Criminally overlooked in the original OST release  >:(

It starts out like it could be a sinister theme, but then it's ruined by adding all those bombastic elements, and then it aimlessly goes on for a couple of minutes.   

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
It starts out like it could be a sinister theme, but then it's ruined by adding all those bombastic elements, and then it aimlessly goes on for a couple of minutes.

I'm going to have to agree here. It doesn't stand out at all to me like most of LoS's OST.

Offline GummiCandyful

• Vampire Hunter
  • Lurker
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Out of all the boss battle themes in LoS, this was my favorite. Too bad it wasn't included in the official soundtrack.

Mechanical Monstrosity: Castlevania Lords of Shadow
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 01:00:03 PM by GummiCandyful »

The Triforce of Fuckery

Offline Vrakanox

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Castlevania Facebook says to make sure you are up to date on all Castlevania related information by liking the LOS Castlevania page... Maybe announcement coming soon.

Offline Reinhart77

• Courage, don't leave me now.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
maybe they're gearing up to announce the next big social gaming facebook game?

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
LOL

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards

SHHHHH! Konami has enough bad ideas already!

Castlevania: Gin Rummy of Tartarus

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
What about finally a Castlevania Dating Sim?? With some X scenes of course.. gotta use that whip!

Everything comes full circle

Offline Sumac

• Legendary Hunter
  • Logic dominates. Fools must be controlled.
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
What about finally a Castlevania Dating Sim?? With some X scenes of course.. gotta use that whip!
It's more in line with IGA's work. Besides, he already worked on the dating sim, if I am not mistaking.
Also, KOF had dating sim series spin-off.

Tags: