Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Forest of DOOOM (MP3)  (Read 3600 times)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: June 01, 2008, 04:44:38 PM »
So keeping up with the Forestry and Shrubbery thing, since last time I (finally) delivered Forest of Monsters CV4, I figured I'd try out Forest of Doom DS.

Enjoy.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 06:39:42 AM by Jorge D. Fuentes »
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Grim Reaper

Re: Forest of DOOOM
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 04:48:38 PM »
Good work! ;)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 12:26:13 AM »
In Reply To #1

Thanks!! This one is of my most favorite!
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Rictrunks

• ----
  • Hunter in Training
  • ----
    • Awards
Re: Forest of DOOOM
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 02:47:59 AM »
Great work!
I want to see VICTORIAN FEAR arrange in your next work. It's my favorite POR track.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 06:06:40 AM »
In Reply To #4

I'm always a little apprehensive of doing Portrait of Ruin songs, particularly because there's already a pretty good CD out there with 'arranged' tracks.

But I think I can probably make my own version.  Also, once the regular tune is done, the MIDI can be manipulated to make different versions with different instrument choices and the like.  Right now though, I'm going for accuracy.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2008, 01:40:55 PM »
I'm always a little apprehensive of doing Portrait of Ruin songs, particularly because there's already a pretty good CD out there with 'arranged' tracks.

Yeah, but your remixes are better than Konami's! That extra CD wasn't too good, in fact it made  some pieces worse.

Nice work on Forest of DOOM, btw.
"I am the morning sun come to vanquish this horrible night!"

Tags:

anything