Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Villa 7.0: the fall of the villa and the rise of castle center  (Read 85404 times)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
Re: Villa 7.0: the fall of the villa and the rise of castle center
« Reply #375 on: April 18, 2013, 09:59:24 PM »
Articuno is up to lv. 62 in leafgreen, only 3 more lvs. to go before I box it and raise the next pokemon to lv. 65 for the post national dex team.
Nothing else to do, gonna go watch Dirty Harry now.
*Goes back to serving drinks.*

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #376 on: April 21, 2013, 11:05:04 AM »
+1
*Reading the latest news X is enjoying another hot chocolate down at the Villa bar*

Sulaco: "Another one. you keep drinking that stuff and you'll be in the villa hospital."

X: "This is my first one today so I'm not worried. What!?"

Sulaco: "X...your sword..!"

*The Vorpal blade leaves it's sheath and becomes a band of violet light*

X: "What the-"

*The light then envelops X and he vanishes from the Villa*

Sulaco: "Okay. So...where did he go..?"

*X feels himself falling through an endless blue sky. He then finds the light has once more become the Vorpal blade. He then grabs the blade and then a suit of armor begins to form around his body*

X: "Whoaw..."

*To X the armor resembles that of the ancient Samurai, however it has a more modern stylization and is remarkably ornate in appearance. X also notes the four card suits displayed on the armor as well. But the one suit; the Heart suit, is the most dominant*

X: "I wonder how far I have to fall before I die..."

Alice Madness Returns Vale Of Tears (Extended)

*The clouds part beneath X and he lands ever-so gently down onto a grassy field. Beyond the field in one direction is a vast forest with giant statues of what appears to be Alice. The statues are crying water which then fills the streams and rivers of the landscape*

X: "The Vale of Tears..?!"

*in the other direction X notices a large castle-like palace ordained with statues and heart carvings*

Chashire cat: "Welcome X. Your destiny is at hand."

X: "Is this summoning me out of the blue going to become a habit?"

Cheshire cat: "The Queen has summoned you here. I'm merely to guide you. Nothing more."

X: "Oh. Where did this armor come from?"

Cheshire cat: *Chuckle* "I've never seen armor like that before. You do have strange tastes."

X: "Oh, so this armor is created from my subconscious then."

Cheshire cat: "Precisely. Just like how the Vorpal blade changed it's shape to suit your taste."

X: "Well. In the interests of servitude let's not keep the queen waiting."

Cheshire cat: "Indeed."

*The two walk over the vast castle bridge, past the Lookinglass railway depot and arrive at the front gate.*

X: "This castle does look kinda biological."

Cheshire cat: "The former Queen was the instigator of it's, shall we say, "questionable" construction. Alice decided to keep it as such but it's not the hostile place it used to be."

X: *Nod*

*The gates part and the two enter.*
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #377 on: April 21, 2013, 11:26:28 AM »
?: Its good that I've remained secretly here, maybe something interesting can happen if I follow then lol

*In the normal world, Lelygax feel something strange*

Me: Ugh...! What is this strange sensation? Its related with this portal or its something else? Since it didnt happened the last time its very odd... Well I'll call the others here.

*Lelygax casts a giant ball of light that lifts in the sky and explodes, making a giant arrow pointing this location with the text "The portal is here. Me, Lelygax have found it again"*

*Back to Wonderland*

?: Wow, I need to be more careful or I will be forced to return. Better continue my mission.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 11:28:02 AM by Lelygax »
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #378 on: April 21, 2013, 05:00:52 PM »
meanwhile in the rose garden.

Fencing Practice; Sound Effect

Neo: Ahh okay!  I yield

Emerald: So... Slow  :-\

Neo: I'm so sorry  >:(

Emerald: Not my fault  let's hope on day my children will be much faster than that :rollseyes:

Neo: Yeah ... Let's hope wait what!?  :o

I'm getting that Catherine vibe  :-\

« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 05:03:27 PM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Lone Wolf

« Reply #379 on: April 21, 2013, 10:32:01 PM »
I suck at RPing... -__-

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #380 on: April 23, 2013, 11:04:20 AM »
I suck at RPing... -__-

It's no different then telling a story. I was rusty when I first started but you get better when you keep at it  ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Both X and the Cheshire cat enter the reception hall. X notes the regal slender woman with long black hair adorning her throne amidst the crowd of Wonderlanders. Her natural goth-like facial features and powerful green-eyed gaze bore's into X's head like a drill.

Cheshire cat: "Take heart X. She isn't nearly as vicious as the former Queen was. But don't get on her bad side."

X: "I'm...really not looking forward to this. At all."

Cheshire cat: "Uncomfortable, are we?"

X: "Yes I am. I was never very comfortable around women with authority...or women for that matter."

Cheshire cat "Well you are a Capricorn so it;s only natural that you remain recluse until such a time when you get to know them."

Former Queen of Hearts: "Well don't just stand there gawking! It's impolite. Have tact and be respectful. Don't keep our new ruler; Queen Alice waiting."

X: *Cringe* "Sure. I'll just take my leave of you then."

*X walks quickly towards the throne*

X: *Mutters under his breath* "Fuck, she's even scarier in person..!"

Cheshire cat: "Your Highness. May I present to you and your royal court, the man whom has received the Vorpal blade."

Queen Alice: "..."

X: *Whisper* "So? What happens now? She's just looking at me..!"

Cheshire cat: "Well it is common courtesy to bow before the ruler of the Queendom."

*X nods then slowly gets down on one knee*

X: "Forgive my highness but I'm not accustom to such outdated formalities... Well, outdated from where I hail actually."

Queen Alice: "..."

*Saying nothing the Queen stands and walks towards X, her Heart Scepter in hand*

X: "Uhhhh, okay..?"

Queen Alice: "Welcome stranger. You have received my blade and know it is yours to wield."

X: "Yeah, about that-"

Queen Alice: "Say no more. Your objections are understandable. Never-the-less it was you who picked up the blade, therefore it is your until you relinquish it."

X: "I'm tempted to do so now."

Queen Alice: "Without even first trying to see whether or not you were meant to wield it?"

Chesire cat: "So many self-doubts... will it ever end with you?"

X: "Probably not. At least not in this lifetime."

Queen Alice: "Now what is this strange object you have strapped to your back?"

*X notices the Queen looking at his Positron rifle*

X: "Oh this? Just a little something I made in my spare time-"

Queen Alice: "I and my Court would like to see a demonstration, if you please."

*X is horrified*

X: "Here?! In the castle?!?"

Queen Alice: *Nod*

X: (Oh God this is going to be bad..!) "Fine. But don't say I didn't warn you."

*X unhooks the large rifle off of his back*

Queen Alice: "Now. Use your strange device on that small statuette just off to the side of the court."

X: "In all honesty your Majesty, I'd rather shoot this thing outside. Safety reasons, you understand."

Queen Alice: "We will be fine here. Thank you for your concern."

X: *Sigh!*

*X activates the Positron rifle*

http://tardis59music.bandcamp.com/track/proton-pack-start-up

*The crowds and even Alice herself backs away slightly*

X: "You still won't reconsider Highness?"

Queen Alice: "Continue with you demonstration, if you please."

X: "Okay."

Star Wars Blaster Sound Effect

*The beam hit's the statuette*

Star Wars Obiwan Explosion VG sound effect

*The statuette is reduced to rubble along with the the stand it was residing on and as well as the table behind it. The crowds gasps are loud*

X: "I told you so. This weapon is known for its "collateral damage" habits, which is why I wanted to do this outside."

Queen Alice: *Blink-blink* "such weapons were never in existence when I was still on earth..!?"

X: "Times change. You've been gone for roughly 150 years or so. But as I've said before , I built this. The rest of the world doesn't have this kind of weaponry...yet."

Queen Alice: "I see. Well then let's get to repairing the table, shall we?"

X: "You want me to fix the table?"

Cheshire cat: "Well you did destroy it-"

X: "That's not what I meant! I can't repair that which is almost none-existent!"

Cheshire cat: "Ahh, but you can."

Queen Alice: "This will be your first test of Knighthood; Utilizing the power of imagination. Imagination is everything in Wonderland. It will allow you to do and accomplish many things normally out of reach on Earth."

X: "So I just have to imaging the table and it'll be fixed right?"

Cheshire cat: "see for yourself. You knew what it looked like before your *Chuckle* Weapon's discharge. Imagine that black mass of wood is the table once more."

*Putting away his rifle, X looks back at the table and imagines it as to how it looked before. To his surprise and everyone else's, the table starts to revert back to it's original look. Before long it appears brand new."

X: "That...wasn't at all as hard as I though it would be."

Cheshire cat: "There's no doubt about it Alice. He's the one that was chosen. The purrrrrrfect candidate."

Queen Alice: "X."

X: ?

Queen Alice: "Before you can serve Wonderland you must be tested and trained in the art of chivalry and warfare. After completing the trials I will set for you, only then will you be recognized. you must hone your talents, traits and skills to the best of your ability before you can be Knighted. Do you understand?"

X: "Sure I do, but I can't stay here 24/7. I've got my own life back on Earth."

Queen Alice: "The tasks I give you will be yours to complete at you leisure. Do not feel pressured if you should be called upon to do them. Now then..."

*The Queen steps down from her thrown and proceeds to the entrance way*

Queen Alice: "If you'll accompany me to the barracks we can begin your training."
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
« Reply #381 on: April 23, 2013, 02:45:37 PM »
Meanwhile in their room in the villa

Neo: Hmmm I have no objections but this is a big decision... Three of them.

Emerald: We have to start somewhere and better sooner than later.

Neo:(  She seems so happy with the thought of starting a family. I mean... I am too but why do I have this doubt? )

Neo: .... Are you not nervous about this?

Emerald: A bit but it's like what you say it's 50/50. We are a team and I know that you'll be there so why have so much fear? Take a look at ourselves, we are stable and we have awesome synergy.

Neo: Heh... maybe your right...  :)

Emerald: Maybe  ha :rollseyes:

Neo: (What's the worst that could happen? It's not like our kids will appear
 in a portal from the future along with some others that just happen to be
 the children of some villa members that need our help to defeat some  evil right? right heh    ;)  )
(click to show/hide)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #382 on: April 23, 2013, 05:12:28 PM »
*pauses*
There is a lull before the storm, I do not like this.
(I'm referring to my upcoming birthday on may 7th)
Something big might happen.
*Goes back to serving drinks.*
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 12:09:28 PM by Highwind Dragoon »

Lone Wolf

« Reply #383 on: April 23, 2013, 06:06:39 PM »
It's no different then telling a story. I was rusty when I first started but you get better when you keep at it  ;)

I pretty much doubt... This sucks......

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #384 on: April 24, 2013, 12:17:40 PM »
Sleeping in their room

Neo: well that was swell what to do now?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 12:20:12 PM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #385 on: April 24, 2013, 12:50:09 PM »
*a monster comes out the mirror*

Monster: Can I join?!
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #386 on: April 24, 2013, 12:58:54 PM »
*a monster comes out the mirror*

Monster: Can I join?!

Neo:No!!! (Slashes the monster with a knife emerald hid away)

Neo: wake up!!!

Emerald: just wait a... EEEK!!! (Blast the demon with powerful a powerful wing attack tearing down part of the room making a ruckus.

Neo: Well this is problematic. -_- ehh you okay.

Emerald: Does it look like it!?

Neo: ahh sorry...

(click to show/hide)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #387 on: April 25, 2013, 10:43:33 AM »
*The Barracks*

Queen Alice: "Attention cardguards!"

*All the suits drop what they're doing and stand at attention*

Queen Alice: "This is our newest member. The one chosen the wield the Vorpal blade."

*Several silents looks of surprise cross the soldier's faces*

Queen Alice: "Not only that but he has the strongest abilities of anyone here with the power of imagination."

Card Commander: "So a Wizard and a Warrior eh?"

X: "I'm no wizard sir. Just a combatant and...I guess you could say inventor as well."

Card commander: "Well whatever the case maybe, you were chosen therefore you must accept your destiny. Follw me please."

*The three walk out of the barracks and onto the training fields*

Card Commander: "Horsemanship, Swordsmanship and Archery. They are all learned and practiced here."

Queen Alice: "The commander here is extremely well-versed in the arts of war. His guidance will prove invaluable to your training."

X: "I see. Where would you like me to start?"

Card Commander: "Hm. How about you tell me if your comfortable in your armor first. Wearing good armor is important but it is only good so long as it doesn't weigh you down."

X: "Well I'm not exhausted yet despite walking for a kilometer or two just to get here. In fact it's as light as a feather. I can only conclude that I made this armor with the thought of composite materials in mind."

Card Commander: "I see. Then shall we test it's reliability?"

*The commander draws out his sword. X starts to sweat a little*

Card Commander: "Try and relax. I'm not going to do anything drastic like gutting you right here. Queen Alice would never approve. I'm simply going to take a swing at your cheastplate. Ready?"

*X nods reluctantly. The Commander swings his sword. The force of the impact sends his blade wobbling out of his hand and onto the ground. On close inspection of X's armor there is not even a scratch*

Card Commander: "You were right about his imaginative abilities my Queen. He forged a suit of armor that's, I dare say, indestructible."

X: "But that won't help me in a barbeque. A powerful sorcerer or monster utilizing fire would harm the areas of my body not covered by armor."

Queen Alice: "True enough which is why you will need the assistance of a shield."

X: "I hat lugging around shields. I realize their value of defense and protection, but i was never one to use a sword in one hand and a shield in the other. I've been known to fight using two hands to hold a sword."

Card commanded: "And you can block attacks just using your sword in a defensive manner as well. But to defend against a breath weapon you will need something that covers a much wider area then a sword ever will. Hence the shield."

Cheshire cat: "Rather then giving him one I suggest we see his ability to make one."

Queen Alice: "Agreed. X, use your imaginative ability to create a shield to your liking."

X: "I think I have the perfect idea that will work..."

*X holds out his left gauntlet-covered arm. he then imagines the type of shield he wants. After he's done he looks down at his arm and sees a thick long metal-like bar resting in place*

Card Commander: "Not much more defensive then the sword I'd say."

X: "Look again."

*As if on Que, the metal bar folds open at lightning speed and is now a full-on shield. Once more the ornate details are imbedded into the shield's design, matching both the armor and the Vorpal blade."

Queen Alice/Card Commander: *Jaws drop*

Cheshire cat: "Excellent."

X: "I figured that a foldable shiled was much better then carrying a regular shield. At least this way I can bring it out quickly without having to prepare early."

Card Commander: "Is there nothing this young man can't do?? That was incredible!"

Queen Alice: "It seems that while you're here X you are almost a god in a sense. But because of the strength of your imagination and how quickly you can create things, be very careful on what you think about while here."

X: "Can you give me an example?"

Cheshire cat: "The Jabberwocky."

Queen Alice: "A horrible nightmarish beast created out of my unconscious fears. And I unknowingly let is loss in Lookinglass land."

Card Commander: "Both the legendary White Knight, and later Queen Alice, were able to slay those beasts. But not without casualties I'm afraid."

*X Puts up his hand*

X: "Hold it. There's more then one Jabberwocky?"

Cheshire cat: "They spawn like vermin. Killing one will will only delay them."

X: "You created the first Jabberwocky your Majesty. Was it capable of asexual division?"

Queen Alice: "I do not know. But it seems likely that it doesn't need a mate in order to breed an entire hord."

Card Commander: "A true nightmarish monster that one is!"

X: "Have they been bothering your Queendom as of late?"

Queen Alice: "Thankfully no. However I do not want to find out."

Card Commander: "Maybe this will make a good test for our new knight-in-training."

X: "S'cuse me?!"

Cheshire cat: "Slay a Jabberwocky."

Queen Alice: "You can find the creatures residing in the Land of Fire and Brimstone. They've made it there sacred domain as they can survive there easily."

X: "And I suppose I don't get a say in this."

Cheshire cat: "No."

Queen Alice: "Certainly not!"

Card Commander: "No better way to train the getting your feet wet lad, hahaha!"

X: *Sigh!* "Fine! How do i get there?"

Cheshire cat: "Imagine yourself there. The words are an accurate discription; Fire and Brimstone."

X: "A Volcanic landscape then. Very well. although I know I'm going to regret it..."

*X imagines himself in a Volcanic landscape and then he opens his eyes*

X: "?"

*Looking over at a signpost it reads: The Land of Fire and Brimstone. X draws out the Vorpal blade*

X: "Time to go to work..!"

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #388 on: April 27, 2013, 01:38:15 PM »
Today is the 1 year anniversary of Villa 7.0!
Drinks are on the house!
*Serves the free drinks to people.*

Lone Wolf

« Reply #389 on: April 29, 2013, 11:41:30 PM »

*Meanwhile, deep in the outside woods of Villa...*

Lone Wolf: *tries thinking about his past...*
Argh... Why do i bother myself in doing this?
*feels a bit unconscious* What a headache... *goes get some water in the river*
*drinks* Ah... I should forget those things... This miserable past must torment me no more...
*hears a sound in the woods* Huh?
*realizes it's a cat* Oh.. Hey.. What're you doing here? You should be in the village with the rest of your kind..
...what? Are you lost or something? Argh, seriously, i wouldn't stay here if i was you. There may be savages around.
Cat: *nods head and meows*
Lone Wolf: ...
*sigh* Okay... Fine, then.. You can stay here in my home for a while.. But just for a while, okay?
*disappointed sigh; thinks* (I can't believe this.. Can't i just be alone on my own for a bit? Geez...)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 11:44:25 PM by Lone Wolf »

Tags: