Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Fan Stuff / Re: Carpathian Night - Kickstarter is live!
« Last post by VladOfWallachia on October 25, 2021, 06:50:22 AM »
Had a great time at Retropalooza 2021! We took home the Indie Game Dev award!

General Castlevania Discussion / Re: New Castlevania Music Collection
« Last post by Shiroi Koumori on October 25, 2021, 01:29:42 AM »
Amazon jp sells them separately but they have a free 24x24cm mega CD jacket as a limited edition bonus.
here's the words to put on the search bar:
【Amazon.co.jp限定】ミュージック フロム 悪魔城ドラキュラ 赤 (メガジャケ付)
【Amazon.co.jp限定】ミュージック フロム 悪魔城ドラキュラ 黒 (メガジャケ付)
F

though I had to admit I chuckled a bit
Off Topic / Re: Bloo Art
« Last post by Shiroi Koumori on October 25, 2021, 01:01:58 AM »
Hooray for more pixel art!
I love the tile set. I laughed at the T-rex skull and ammonite.
Off Topic / Re: thonks
« Last post by Shiroi Koumori on October 25, 2021, 12:57:52 AM »
Oh, I'm late to the party.   :D
Congrats!!!
Off Topic / Re: What anime are you currently watching....
« Last post by Shiroi Koumori on October 25, 2021, 12:53:13 AM »
Currently watching the TV version of the Mugen Train arc of Demon Slayer. I can't wait for season 2 in December.
Off Topic / Re: A&W introduces the 3/9 lb. Burger
« Last post by Bloodreign on October 24, 2021, 05:08:24 PM »
I got that same feeling with Dairy Queen...  :'(
We didn't have one for well over a decade, then they made a comeback. We may have 2 soon, originally had 4 before they all cleared out.
General Castlevania Discussion / Re: Castlevania Advance Collection
« Last post by Aceearly1993 on October 24, 2021, 05:04:33 PM »
Are there changes? I played through AOS and it's exactly the same as I remembered, emulated to the last detail (except with an annoying overlay when you start the game showing you the menu and start buttons). The menu with a bestiary/items list is the only thing additional, but I did turn off the hints system or whatever.
They actually changed several stuff, but extremely minor. The original soft reset function (Press A+B+SELECT+START at the same time) and original key config screen are disabled in favor for the collection's own soft reset/config functions. Also the soul trade functions in AoS are disabled. Other than that I'm pretty sure they're all 1:1 to the original roms.
Fan Stuff / Re: prunyuu~
« Last post by zangetsu468 on October 24, 2021, 05:02:47 PM »
I think my latest purchases were the CV funko pops (I'm missing Sypha, but I don't mind, lol) and the 2 amiibos. But those were purchased either from 2019 or early 2020.

How strange, I believe I have all CV pops minus Dracula. He may be in another ‘pile’ of pops as I only tend to purchase them on sale.

I only collect Zelda and Metroid Amiibos, mainly for resale but also because the Baby Metroid is probably the best & most useful standard Amiibo (provide fusion mode for Samus returns) thus far.
That would be another oddball decision on their part  :-\

Yes & no.

On one hand, it’s maybe the more recent ‘obscure’ CV release, they’d no doubt generate digital sales as a pure digititle. Yet, for hardcore fans who already own the DS classics, it would be an incentive to repurchase these as one collection and acquire something which is hard to get. (In retrospect, it would’ve made more sense to release CV collection[minus GB titles], CV Requiem[plus DX], CV Collection GB + Adventure Rebirth, CV Collection Advance, CV collection DS & finally CV Collection 3D [ideally CV 64, LoD, LoI & CoD] to finish off.)

Heck, in difficult times, I’ve considered selling my Wii, since I have Adventure Rebirth, just like I’ve considered selling my PS3 which has MVC origins and MVC2, which are in a similar boat where they can’t be acquired(even digitally) anymore.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
anything