Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10
Off Topic / Re: A&W introduces the 3/9 lb. Burger
« Last post by Lumi Kløvstad on October 23, 2021, 01:23:36 PM »
The burger is beautiful, and the ad even more so.
Hardcore Gaming 101 / Re: What game(s) have you been playing lately?
« Last post by Belmontoya on October 23, 2021, 09:55:11 AM »
I've been playing Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu with my daughter. We've been having a lot of fun with it. Highly recommend it if you have a kid and want a fun and easy co-op adventure.

« Last post by knightmere on October 23, 2021, 07:36:47 AM »
Mostly Diablo 2 Resurrected and Metroid Dread.
« Last post by Gunlord on October 22, 2021, 10:56:18 PM »
Subnautica: Below Zero. Pretty fun!
Hardcore Gaming 101 / Re: So aside from Castlevania
« Last post by Aceearly1993 on October 22, 2021, 07:03:42 PM »
Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 was really good after getting used to its own quirk. Inti Creates on its own CAN make decent 2D game which almost rivals the stuff of Mega Man X4. The Luminous Avenger iX2 spinoff also looks promising, but price tag is a bit too high, I guess I'll skip its initial launch and purchase if it got a discount someday.
Also I wish Inti Creates to collab with IGA once more. Some goodies were unfortunately been neutralized by the 8-bit-like overall style in Curse of the Moon series.

And thanks to Touhou Luna Nights I had a huge truck of marathon reseach of Touhou Project and its offsprings. I was shocked that a next finalized game with Touhou + Metroidvania hybrid playstyle is still yet to surface.
Off Topic / Re: A&W introduces the 3/9 lb. Burger
« Last post by X on October 22, 2021, 10:38:50 AM »
It is definitely a bigger burger  :D
Hardcore Gaming 101 / Re: So aside from Castlevania
« Last post by X on October 22, 2021, 10:37:05 AM »
Too many games to name off the top of my head. I did try one of the games from the Tales series (Tales of Berseria). It was the only one I played and finished cause it interested me enough to try. However more then halfway through I started feeling bored with it and that was due to the combat system. I feel the game would benefit more from real time combat (Ys style) rather then wandering around till you impacted with a monster, entered the combat mode and fought. Traditional RPG game combat just doesn't really work for full-on 3D games it just slows everything down, and not in a good way. I also felt that this was a problem with the Valkyrie Profile games (the first 2, and more specifically, the second game as it is 3D). The more recent Dragon Quest games also do this as well, however with those titles it doesn't seem as bad as the aforementioned.
General Castlevania Discussion / Re: Shankar’s Devil May Cry Nearing Production
« Last post by X on October 22, 2021, 10:26:01 AM »
It happens but it doesn't have to. At least not at the current rate it's going. Many people out there are not taught about things like proper language usage and/or consistency anymore. It's one of the destructive aspects of our modern times I've been paying attention to. It is true that words and word usage changes over time, but such changes naturally happen gradually over a period of centuries. In recent memory changing word usage has been happening over a period of decades and this tells me that people are not being taught proper language skills and usage in schools (no surprise there considering how broken the system is). The other problem is social media. They change s*** on the fly (again no surprise there). Anyone can go to the public library and look up older texts in books that predate the 20th century and notice how gradual the changes in language occur. Or current usage of the English language can be seen as far back as the 1600s (Shakespear's time). But going further back then that and the language oldens more and is more difficult to interpret. Evolution is something that happens gradually (language is no exception), but what people are doing now isn't evolving language. They are using words outside of their original context and don't give a s***. They're doing things like this because they think it's hip or cool and many of these people are just social media bumpkins whom don't have that language arts background that the generation before them had. It's really pathetic that humanity is going down this path and I really wish everyone would come to their senses, however that's asking too much outta them.

Sorry for the rant -_-;
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10