Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
It being referred to as an anime is really honestly grating because that's a word that used to mean something specific.
General Castlevania Discussion / Shankar’s Devil May Cry Nearing Production
« Last post by Reinhart77 on October 18, 2021, 10:53:56 PM »
Adi Shankar’s Devil May Cry animation production is nearing.  It’s not clear if it will still have any ties to the Castlevania animation though.

https://www.superherohype.com/tv/506093-adi-shankar-provides-an-update-on-the-devil-may-cry-anime-series/amp
Hardcore Gaming 101 / Re: What game(s) have you been playing lately?
« Last post by X on October 18, 2021, 10:46:16 PM »
After hearing about Axiom Verge 2 I downloaded it for my Switch. It's just as bizarre as it's predecessor was, but for different reasons. These guys know how to put you into a world you've never been.

(click to show/hide)
General Castlevania Discussion / Re: Castlevania Advance Collection
« Last post by zangetsu468 on October 18, 2021, 07:42:15 PM »
I've been playing Harmony of Dissonance. Honestly, it's been years since I've played it and forgot how much fun it is. Only thing I wish is it were on a console instead of the GBA.

Gameboy Player would like a word…  ;)
General Castlevania Discussion / Re: Castlevania Advance Collection
« Last post by GuyStarwind on October 18, 2021, 06:32:17 PM »
I've been playing Harmony of Dissonance. Honestly, it's been years since I've played it and forgot how much fun it is. Only thing I wish is it were on a console instead of the GBA.
General Castlevania Discussion / Re: Akumajou Dracula: The Arcade
« Last post by PFG9000 on October 18, 2021, 06:10:48 PM »
Years ago I heard they had one of those at the Galloping Ghost in Chicago.  I haven't been down there in something like ten years, so I can't confirm it.  But they have a Primal Rage 2 cab, so stranger things have happened.
Off Topic / Re: thonks
« Last post by Gunlord on October 18, 2021, 03:42:57 PM »
Congrats!!! :D :D
Off Topic / Re: Bloo Art
« Last post by X on October 18, 2021, 10:06:56 AM »
Ooooo, we have some pixel goodies! You should do a complete re-draw of Super Metroid's Samus' spritesheet.

That image of the woman looks like she's being molded like clay by some monster.
Fan Stuff / Re: Carpathian Night - Kickstarter is live!
« Last post by VladOfWallachia on October 18, 2021, 06:18:19 AM »
Carpathian Night Discord is up!

https://discord.gg/WVTTE4HubC

Off Topic / Re: Bloo Art
« Last post by Bloo on October 17, 2021, 11:50:05 AM »
P.S. That Richter portrait is duds  8)  Although personally I'd have swapped out his leather whip with the morning star one. But that's just the artist's personal preference in me  :)

I prefer the morningstar whip as well, but.... leather whip easy to draw.

Hah! My space is a mess of boxes, books, papers, collectables/toys, craft stuff,  etc. >_< And I don't even remember what went in the boxes. I'm in the process of cleaning them but I got too tired so I'm taking a break. At least I got the 800 books for donation sorted out. :)

I can't wait to see your landscape paintings.

I LOVE THAT RICHTER!!!

Sorting through that many books sounds like a nightmare.

Thank you both for the kind words on the Richter art <3 <3
I unfortunately don't have a finished landscape painting to show at the moment , but I still have new art.

more vox pixelart

self portrait

samus sprite remake

my first totally original complete tileset

this tileset i think is one of my best works yet
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10