Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10
Fan Stuff / Re: Super Castlevania IV 30th Anniversary OST
« Last post by VladOfWallachia on November 01, 2021, 07:11:56 AM »
I didn't realize it was the 30th anniversary of my favorite entry in the series! Giving this listen while I work.
« Last post by BMC_War Machine on November 01, 2021, 05:06:13 AM »
Agreed lol.  I don't really like doing a straight 1:1 remix unless it's the usual's like Vampire Killer, Bloody Tears etc.  Room of Close Associates just wouldn't sit right unless it was a 1:1.
Fan Stuff / Re: Castlevania Remix
« Last post by OldSchoolArikado on October 31, 2021, 11:49:24 PM »
Castlevania 35 Anniversary Musical Special - Part 1: https://youtu.be/NBuoFPpDbXk
Fan Stuff / Re: Castlevania: Umbra of Sorrow (1999 Fan Project)
« Last post by OldSchoolArikado on October 31, 2021, 11:23:29 PM »
Well, recently I saw a drawing of Junki on Twitter and also the Grimoire of Souls has come back to life so I would like to know how the project is going and how much the history of the Grimoire of Souls will affect the game.
« Last post by X on October 31, 2021, 10:40:38 PM »
I gave some of the tracks a listen-to. Not bad  :)

I didn't do all the tracks, i left out more of the "jingle" tracks since i didn't really have much to work with there. i.e map themes, boss themes, pillared corridor, room of close associates.

Room of close Associates is one of those tracks that, for whatever reason it just doesn't work out well outside of the original. I've heard several different takes on it and the tune just doesn't measure up in terms of composition and technique. Good luck if you ever intend to take a crack at it.
Off Topic / Re: Happy H'ween
« Last post by X on October 31, 2021, 10:28:22 PM »
I recently bought and watched The Evil Dead and Evil Dead 2. I already have Army of Darkness which I picked up a couple of years ago. All in all it was a Bruce Campbell weekend!
Off Topic / Happy H'ween
« Last post by Abnormal Freak on October 31, 2021, 05:49:37 PM »
May it be spooky.
« Last post by BMC_War Machine on October 31, 2021, 03:18:52 PM »
Here's the YouTube playlist
https://youtu.be/gbPqNLLTf3w
Fan Stuff / Super Castlevania IV 30th Anniversary OST
« Last post by BMC_War Machine on October 31, 2021, 01:32:18 PM »
What's going on folks?  So for the last month when i've had time to squeeze in some playing, I've been remixing the OST from SCV4 for the 30th anniversary of it's release today.  I didn't do all the tracks, i left out more of the "jingle" tracks since i didn't really have much to work with there. i.e map themes, boss themes, pillared corridor, room of close associates.  I'll be uploading it to YouTube as well here shortly.  It's free to download so if anyone is interested feel free to download and let me know what you guys think!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QqB-st1-B8N7zIqn6QjclHDEDzUhUCF_/view?usp=sharing
General Castlevania Discussion / Re: Castlevania Dungeon Update
« Last post by VEP on October 31, 2021, 11:37:01 AM »
Dude the nostalgia was getting me. I never realized they had an archive of how the page use to look like. Ah yes remember web ringsā€¦ 8)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10