Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Fan Stuff / Re: CASTLEVANIA THE LECARDE CHRONICLES II April 2017
« Last post by Aceearly1993 on Yesterday at 05:32:25 PM »
https://github.com/katriellucas/lecarde-2/releases/tag/v1.4.4

From this point on, the project will go into soft-frozen state. No updates of functions will be proceeded unless bugs/translation issues are caught or reported.  I will turn my sight to another project currently going strong...
Interesting, haven’t come across this before. Although I don’t believe this is necessarily a “must-have,” it could be a fun little distraction for a month or 2.

It looks cool for sure, but unfortunately I'll probably pass on it. I didn't care for the Netflix adaptation, so I'd just get mad as I colored it.

LOL that’s a funny take
It would be cool if they came out with one for some of the games haha.
Hardcore Gaming 101 / Re: Virtua Unlimited Project
« Last post by Aceearly1993 on March 17, 2024, 11:58:24 PM »
Yeah, I'm a Classicvania guy to the end. I don't hate Metroidvanias, but they really don't take any skill. If something is too hard, you can just grind and level up (yes I know there are some games with level cap modes).

Personally, I thought Infernax was the first blend of Classicvania and Metroidvania.
It looks cool for sure, but unfortunately I'll probably pass on it. I didn't care for the Netflix adaptation, so I'd just get mad as I colored it.
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/castlevania-netflix/1142888562

I found the Castlevania coloring book at Barnes and Nobles yesterday. The artwork's great - really captures the essence of key characters, relationships, and events. It seemed to have everyone I could hope for in it, with the unfortunate exception of Greta. I'm not sure if I'm going to "actually" color in it or just admire the line art. Haven't colored since school days ha. Has anyone else bought this coloring book and colored some of the pages?  I'd be interested to see your colored in art.
Fan Stuff / Re: Castlevania Remix
« Last post by BLOOD MONKEY on March 17, 2024, 03:14:04 PM »
Fan Stuff / Re: Castlevania collection
« Last post by JR on March 16, 2024, 11:39:29 PM »
Here's what my display looks like now. I went crazy with rgb lights in here, but same with the rest of the basement.  ;D I added a lot more stuff to the shelves in hopes of making them cat-proof, lol.

Off Topic / Re: Music you've been digging lately
« Last post by JR on March 16, 2024, 11:31:33 PM »
Been listening to more of this band over the weekend:

I really like their sense of melody. I've had a song of theirs on my Spotify for a while, but I just haven't thought to check out more until now.

Also digging the new Midnight and Aborted albums. Still waiting for the new Zombeast and Benighted albums to drop, too.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10