Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Affleck Batsuit  (Read 11066 times)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2013, 05:36:23 PM »
I've always thought the Batsuit in Arkham Asylum would make for a nice post-Nolan costume.

I think so too. It's simplistic in design with not a whole heap of detail, but it does the job as a typical bat suit should.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Lone Wolf

Re: Affleck Batsuit
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2013, 06:51:57 PM »

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2013, 12:25:05 PM »
This thread is so full of fail, it deserves multiple facepalms

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2013, 03:49:40 PM »
This thread is so full of fail, it deserves multiple facepalms

Yep, EPIC Fail...

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2013, 11:19:17 AM »
Nevermind Batman. It's official.

Gal Gadot is cast as Wonder Woman.

Gal Gadot? Gal Gadot???

This girl ------>

What the heck, Zack Snyder. Gadot hasn't got HALF the curves required to be WW.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2013, 12:31:19 PM »
Forget curves, she doesn't have 1/3rd of the muscle needed to look anything but ridiculous doing any kind of superheroic lifting, she looks like a strong breeze could do her serious harm. I don't care what kind of magic girdle they put on her it's just going to strain the suspension of disbelief. Between this, gray brown emo Superman and Batflleck, it's getting to the point where I'll be more surprised if this movie doesn't suck than if it does.

Also it's been announced that Universal is remaking "The Mummy" again (the 1998 remake was 15 years ago, if you don't already feel old enough) and you can expect that in 2016, ho ho when will people stop giving the studios money for this crap.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 12:39:51 PM by Ratty »

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2013, 04:57:11 PM »

the "she doesn't have the body type" argument is moot, sorry  ;)

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2013, 12:48:21 AM »
Oh my! The casting directors must have been blind!  :o

Oh well, this movie is gonna be CGI everything. sigh...

Also it's been announced that Universal is remaking "The Mummy" again (the 1998 remake was 15 years ago, if you don't already feel old enough) and you can expect that in 2016, ho ho when will people stop giving the studios money for this crap.

Damn. When will they ever stop? I've watched the original (1932) in black and white recently.

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2013, 11:22:51 AM »
I'm not worried about Wonder Woman. I find her vey uninteresting as a character to begin with, so I don't care how they change her as long as it works for the film.

I thought man of steel was pretty lame anyways. I don't think it's possible for superman to be cool to me.

I'm more worried about batman being in a superman movie than I am about any of the casting choices. Those 2 work well in comic books together, but I prefer Nolan's idea of keeping batman in a realistic world. Superman spoils that by default.
The worst monsters are human.

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I see you over there.. Yeah you
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2013, 05:20:22 AM »
Dc movie casting has been awful these past few years. (Obviously excluding Batman for legendary performances). I cringe at the thought of Ben Affleck as the new batty and I'm sorry but this Lady they cast as Wonder Woman is absolutely not how I envisioned the Amazonian princess. Seriously there were several better candidates the could have used look-wise. Let's hope this girl can act the part of Diana.
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2013, 09:52:12 AM »
I have to agree 100% with son_the_vampire. Wonder Woman is a warrior princess so she would not be skinny and slender. Wonder Woman has muscle; a fair amount of it too, a larger built body frame and a slightly larger bust as well. The movie casters need to do their research better.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Lone Wolf

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2013, 06:08:52 AM »
I have to agree 100% with son_the_vampire. Wonder Woman is a warrior princess so she would not be skinny and slender. Wonder Woman has muscle; a fair amount of it too, a larger built body frame and a slightly larger bust as well. The movie casters need to do their research better.
And this made me think of the actress from Xena series, for some strange reason... :P

Offline Ratty

• Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2013, 12:13:13 PM »
Lucy Lawless, a bit too old for Wonder Woman unfortunately. (Though of course I'd said the same thing about Affleck.) She seems less crazy than Kevin Sorbo these days at least.

Lone Wolf

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2013, 12:58:23 PM »
Lucy Lawless, a bit too old for Wonder Woman unfortunately. (Though of course I'd said the same thing about Affleck.) She seems less crazy than Kevin Sorbo these days at least.
Less crazy? How do you mean? xP

Offline Ratty

• Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2013, 01:03:30 PM »
She wasn't in "Meet the Spartans" for starters lol.

Tags: